- 23 min ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 1 hr ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- 18 hrs ago Volkswagen Updates Pre-Owned Cars Centers In India: Here Are All Details
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Lite Leaks Ahead Of Official Launch; Could Be Rebranded F17 Pro
- Sports Rumour Has It: Depay in pole position for Barcelona move, Man Utd want two signings
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor Reaches NCB Office For Questioning In Drug Probe; See Pictures
- News India, Japan begins 3-day naval exercise JIMEX today in Arabian sea
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Finance Gold And Silver Posted Their Biggest Weekly Losses Since March
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Ferrari seems to have silently introduced its F8 Tributo in the Indian market recently with a price tag starting at Rs 4.02 crore, ex-showroom (India). The Ferrari F8 Tributo is the brand's latest mid-engined supercar and a successor to the popular 488GTB.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo is also said to be the brand's last non-hybrid V8-powered supercar, before downsizing to V6 engines for future models. The F8 Tributo was first showcased globally at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show.
The new F8 Tributo comes powered by the same 3.9-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine. It now produces 720bhp and 770Nm of peak torque and is mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox as standard.
Image Courtesy: Automobili Ardent/Instagram
Ferrari claims that the F8 Tributo is their fastest series-production mid-engined supercar till date. The F8 Tributo is capable of sprinting to a top speed of 340km/h while 0 - 100km/h comes up in 2.9 seconds and 0 - 200km/h takes 7.8 seconds. The Ferrari F8 Tributo is also said to weigh 40kg less than its predecessor and offer 15 per cent more downforce as well.
The F8 Tributo comes with much sharper and aggressive styling, compared to its predecessor. Although, there are still a lot of design cues which have been carried forward from the 488GTB.
Styling updates on the new F8 Tributo includes refreshed headlamps, sharper creases, This also includes refreshed headlamps, numerous vents, F1-inspired S-ducts, spoiler and a host of other design changes, making the Tributo look even stylish, sporty and aggressive than its predecessor.
Inside, the Ferrari F8 Tributo carries forward a completely revamped design, compared to the 488GTB. This includes a more driver-centric cockpit and dashboard and is wrapped in premium leather/alcantara materials all around, along with a number of carbon-fibre trims as well.
The F8 Tributo also comes with digital screens on the cockpit, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, flat-bottom steering wheel and large paddle shifters; among a host of others.
Thoughts On The Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch
The Ferrari F8 Tributo marks the end of an era. The F8 Tributo will be the last non-hybrid mid-engined V8-powered supercar to be produced by the Maranello outfit.