- 7 hrs ago Hero Splendor+ Black & Accent Edition Launched With Personalization Options: Priced At Rs 64,670
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Bookings Cross 15,000 Units Milestone: 57% Of Total Bookings From First-Time Buyers
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Official Unveil On October 21: Video & Details
- 11 hrs ago Tata Cars Finance Offers & Benefits During Festive Season: Flexible Repayment Options & More
- Movies Karanvir Bohra And Teejay Sidhu Ring In Twins Vienna And Bella's 4th Birthday With A Colourful Party
- News Harsh Vardhan's comments should not be taken as criticism of Kerala's COVID-19 management: CM
- Sports IPL 2020: Jos Buttler happy to get win on the board and bat at number five
- Finance 6 Business Ideas For Small Towns, Villages In India
- Lifestyle World Osteoporosis Day 2020: What Foods Are Bad For Osteoporosis
- Technology Realme Narzo 20A Review: Affordable Price, Big Battery Saves The Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
- Education DU SOL Admission 2020 For Undergraduate Courses Begins, Check Details
Italian supercar manufacturer, Ferrari, has announced a new warranty scheme for its certified pre-owned cars offered in the Indian and the Middle Eastern markets. It will now provide a two-year warranty coverage in both the markets on Ferrari Approved pre-owned cars.
The two-year warranty scheme on certified pre-owned cars was restricted to European customers only. All other countries with certified pre-owned cars were available only with a one-year warranty.
However, the company has now decided to extend the warranty period by another year in India and the Middle Eastern markets. Additionally, the company is offering (RSA) Road-Side Assistance for two years as well.
The new warranty and road-side assistance scheme will enhance the ownership experience with reduced and hassle-free maintenance. The RSA will come in handy during an unfortunate event of a breakdown.
Sharing his thoughts on the announcement, Giorgio Turri (GM - Ferrari Middle East) said, "We are delighted to announce this new initiative that further enhances our already outstanding Ferrari Approved pre-owned Programme offering.
This initiative is part of our continuous effort to offer the best ownership experience possible to our clients. We would like prospective owners to buy a pre-owned Ferrari with total confidence and peace of mind."
The Ferrari Approved certification program strictly deals with all Ferrari models registered within the last 14 years. Highly skilled Ferrari technicians specially trained at Maranello perform a checklist operation that consists of over 190 checkpoints.
This includes mechanical operation, Electrical systems, fluid levels check, a detailed inspection of the state of the suspension, brakes, cooling system and steering system. They will also perform secondary checks on air conditioning, dashboard, and safety systems along with the operation of lights, wheels and tyres (tread depth and pressure).
The Ferrari certified pre-owned car's two-year warranty covers the cost of parts and labour for major repairs. It also features an unlimited mileage warranty, except for parts subject to routine maintenance and normal wear, such as tyres, brake pads and brake discs; among others.
Speaking about the RSA, the assistance programme is available 24x7 and 365 days in a year. It includes providing assistance in the event of a breakdown, travel and accommodation costs as well as the transport to an official Ferrari dealer, and a rental car for customers during repairs.
Thoughts About Ferrari Certified Pre-owned Cars Receiving Two-Year Warranty
Ferrari supercars are known for its ground-breaking performance using top-of-the-line components. As a result, it comes with a hefty price tag as well. Repairing a damaged part could literally break the bank. However, with the new warranty announced by Ferrari, it enhances the ownership experience of customers choosing its certified pre-owned cars.