- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Italian supercar manufacturer, Ferrari, has announced a new warranty scheme for its certified pre-owned cars offered in the Indian and the Middle Eastern markets. It will now provide a two-year warranty coverage in both the markets on Ferrari Approved pre-owned cars.
The two-year warranty scheme on certified pre-owned cars was restricted to European customers only. All other countries with certified pre-owned cars were available only with a one-year warranty.
However, the company has now decided to extend the warranty period by another year in India and the Middle Eastern markets. Additionally, the company is offering (RSA) Road-Side Assistance for two years as well.
The new warranty and road-side assistance scheme will enhance the ownership experience with reduced and hassle-free maintenance. The RSA will come in handy during an unfortunate event of a breakdown.
Sharing his thoughts on the announcement, Giorgio Turri (GM - Ferrari Middle East) said, "We are delighted to announce this new initiative that further enhances our already outstanding Ferrari Approved pre-owned Programme offering.
This initiative is part of our continuous effort to offer the best ownership experience possible to our clients. We would like prospective owners to buy a pre-owned Ferrari with total confidence and peace of mind."
The Ferrari Approved certification program strictly deals with all Ferrari models registered within the last 14 years. Highly skilled Ferrari technicians specially trained at Maranello perform a checklist operation that consists of over 190 checkpoints.
This includes mechanical operation, Electrical systems, fluid levels check, a detailed inspection of the state of the suspension, brakes, cooling system and steering system. They will also perform secondary checks on air conditioning, dashboard, and safety systems along with the operation of lights, wheels and tyres (tread depth and pressure).
The Ferrari certified pre-owned car's two-year warranty covers the cost of parts and labour for major repairs. It also features an unlimited mileage warranty, except for parts subject to routine maintenance and normal wear, such as tyres, brake pads and brake discs; among others.
Speaking about the RSA, the assistance programme is available 24x7 and 365 days in a year. It includes providing assistance in the event of a breakdown, travel and accommodation costs as well as the transport to an official Ferrari dealer, and a rental car for customers during repairs.
Thoughts About Ferrari Certified Pre-owned Cars Receiving Two-Year Warranty
Ferrari supercars are known for its ground-breaking performance using top-of-the-line components. As a result, it comes with a hefty price tag as well. Repairing a damaged part could literally break the bank. However, with the new warranty announced by Ferrari, it enhances the ownership experience of customers choosing its certified pre-owned cars.