- 3 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 3 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 17 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Lifestyle What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- Movies Tujhse Hai Raabta, Hamari Wali Good News, Qurbaan Hua – Major Changes In Zee TV Programming Line Up?
- Sports UFC Vegas 24 results: Robert Whittaker puts on master class in victory over Kelvin Gastelum
- News Over 12 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in 92 days in India
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
India is currently observing a lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Most of the businesses across sectors have either shut or slowed down. And since there is a lockdown going on, no one is allowed to get out of their houses unless there is an emergency. However, Dr. Dang has come up with a drive-through laboratory in West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, to collect the COVID-19 samples for testing.
So what does one need to do for getting themselves tested? The lab takes appointments for the drive-through sampling facility through its website, www.drdangslab.com. To be eligible for this facility, customers will have to provide a government ID, a doctor's prescription advising COVID-19 testing and a patient proforma.
This drive-through, which has been inspired by countries abroad that have successfully implemented this facility, has been set up as a safe way to collect COVID-19 samples both for the patient and the medical personnel. Going to a hospital and doing the test will immediately increase the risks of spreading the virus even more.
So after the appointment is confirmed, the patient has to be there at the given time. After that, a lab professional, wearing all the necessary protective gears, will collect the sample from you and this entire process does not take more than 15 minutes. The cost of the COVID-19 drive-through sample collection facility will cost you Rs 4,500 and the reports of the tests will be given to the patient through email within 24 to 36 hours of the sample collection.
Thoughts On The COVID-19 Drive-Through Sample Collection Facility
Since India is facing a lockdown because of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is very risky to go out anywhere, even hospitals as there the risks are higher. With the help of this drive-through facility, the risk factor will minimum.