- 12 min ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Engine & Transmission Specs Leaked Ahead Of Unveil
- 14 min ago Honda Activa 6G Scooter Price Hiked Marginally: Here Is The Updated Price List
- 22 min ago Yamaha Launches New Website For Online Sales With A Virtual Store In India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Alto Sales Crosses 40 Lakh Units: Becomes India’s Best-Selling Car
- Lifestyle Top 14 Hair Growth Mistakes That You Need To Stop Making RN!
- News Rahul Gandhi slams govt over COVID-19 vaccine, says it needs a 'clearly defined strategy'
- Movies Disha Salian's Parents, Sooraj Pancholi File Complaint Against Puneet Vashisht For Defamatory Post
- Sports UFC Vegas 7: Munhoz battles Edgar in bantamweight thriller on August 22
- Finance Gold Price Falls Rs 3,600 From Record High; First Weekly Decline Since June
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Technology Fortnite Banned From Play Store And App Store For The Same Reason
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
The Datsun Redi-GO facelift images, variants, and features have been leaked ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The upcoming BS6 Redi-GO will be offered in four variants — D, A, T, and T(O).
The leaked brochure images from Gaadiwaadi also reveal the complete list of features offered with each variant. The upcoming Redi-GO facelift will feature a new touchscreen infotainment system across all variants as well.
The overall profile and tall-riding stance of the Redi-GO facelift have been retained from the older-generation model. Except for the new larger wheels and new wheel cover design, the side profile of the hatchback does not feature any changes.
As seen in the teaser images of the new Datsun Redi-GO, the leaked brochure reveals new features of the upcoming hatchback. The 2020 Redi-GO will feature a new front fascia with a larger grille as compared to the older model. It also features redesigned headlamps, a new L-shaped LED DRLs, new C-shaped taillamps, and new 14-inch wheels with dual-tone wheel covers.
Interiors of the Datsun Redi-GO facelift have been revised with several new additions. The dashboard has been completely revised and now features a new air-con vent design, with a piano black finish and silver bezels. It also features a dual-tone instrument cluster, internally adjustable mirrors, a new steering wheel with mounted controls, and a new eight-inch touchscreen infotainment display that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The 2020 Datsun Redi-GO will also feature revised construction and will comply with the new safety norms introduced last year. It is expected to offer improved safety over its older-generation model. It will also feature dual-airbags, ABS, and a reverse parking camera with guidelines and sensors.
Under the bonnet, the next-gen Datsun Redi-GO will continue to feature two engine options that also power the BS6 Renault Kwid. These include the 0.8-litre and 1.0-litre petrol engines. Both engines will come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with an optional five-speed AMT transmission offered for the larger 1.0-litre engine.
The Datsun Redi-GO facelift could be the final model that will be launched in India before the brand is discontinued in the country. Once launched, the Datsun Redi-GO will rival the Renault Kwid, the Maruti Suzuki S-Presso and the Alto; among others in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Photos, Variants, & Features Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
The Datsun Redi-GO has been around for a long time, and was due for a mid-cycle update. The entry-level hatchback segment in India has become competitive with older models getting updated with a few new additions as well. All the new updates on the upcoming Redi-GO should help the hatchback offer stiff competition to its rivals.