- 5 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 6 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 8 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 11 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Sports ISL 2020-21 Semifinals: NorthEast United FC, ATK Mohun Bagan finish first bout even with late thriller
- News Pandemic fatigue, absence of fear of disease leading to spike in cases in Maharashtra: Centre
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Education SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 To Be Held After April
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Technology Tata Sky Vs JioFiber Vs Airtel Xstream Plan: Who Is Offering Best Internet Plans Under Rs. 1,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Datsun India has announced attractive finance schemes and discounts offered during July 2020. The discounts and offers are offered on the GO and GO+ models and are valid for purchases made during this month.
The discount benefits and new finance schemes include EMI moratorium, a low (ROI) Rate Of Interest, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The finance scheme offered by the company varies depending on the customer's location.
Datsun is offering an EMI moratorium of six months from the date of purchase if the customers are from the North & the West region in India. Customers from the South & the East region are offered with a low (ROI) Rate Of Interest of 6.99 per cent, but they miss out on the EMI moratorium.
Additionally, customers across the country are offered with benefits of up to Rs 25,000 on purchase of the Datsun GO and the GO+ models this month. This includes an exchange bonus of up to Rs 15,000 and Rs 10,000 corporate discounts depending on the eligibility.
Speaking about the cars themselves, The BS6 GO and the GO+ models are powered by the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, that comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an automatic CVT transmission. There are slight changes in the power and torque output between both powertrains.
The CVT variants of both the models produce a maximum power of 77.5bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 4400rpm. While the manual variants produce a maximum of 68bhp at 5000 rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 4000rpm.
The GO hatchback and the GO+ compact-MPV were updated with a new CVT automatic transmission back in 2019. Following the update, the Datsun GO hatchback became the cheapest model to feature CVT transmission in the Indian market. While the Datsun GO+ MPV added CVT transmission to its list of (USP) Unique Selling Points with the update.
The GO hatchback is available in seven variants including two CVT trims and retails between Rs 3.99 lakh and Rs 6.45 lakh. While the GO+ compact-MPV is also available in the same number of variants and costs between Rs 4.19 lakh and Rs 6.89 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Datsun GO rivals the Maruti WagonR, the Hyundai Santro and the Tata Tiago; among others in the Indian market. On the other hand, the Datsun GO+ will rival against the only competitor in the segment, the Renault Triber, which is also available in both manual and automatic powertrain options.
Thoughts About Datsun Offers Discounts & Other Benefits In July 2020
Datsun is offering attractive finance scheme and discount benefits to offer ease of ownership and help make a purchase decision during the current pandemic times. Both GO and GO+ Datsun models get superior CVT transmission as compared to its AMT equipped rivals. The brand's newest offering, the Redi-GO BS6 misses out on offer schemes during this month.