- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers ahead of the upcoming festival of Diwali this year in India. The company is offering festive season discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles currently sold in the country: Redi-GO, GO and GO+.
Datsun models are offered maximum benefits of up to Rs 47,500 this month. This includes cash discount, exchange bonuses and an early booking benefit available and varies depending on the model. The offer is valid on purchases made between October 1 and October 31, 2020. Here are the model-wise details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 34,500 across all variants of the hatchback. This includes up to Rs 7,000 cash discount, up to Rs 15,000 ex-change bonus, and Rs 5,000 corporate offer.
The total benefits also include additional benefits of Rs 7,500 for customers booking any of the Datsun models on or before October 15, 2020. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.83 lakh and Rs 4.77 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Datsun GO hatchback is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 47,500 during this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 and an exchange bonus of up to Rs 20,000 when you sell your old car to the dealership.
As mentioned before the Datsun GO is also benefited by the limited-time early booking offer as well. The Datsun GO costs between Rs 3.99 lakh and Rs 6.45 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.25 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India.
The brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 42,500 this festive season. The Datsun GO+ customers receive up to Rs 15,000 cash discount and Rs 20,000 exchange bonus as well.
Additionally, customers booking the Datsun GO+ compact-MPV before October 15, receive benefits of Rs 7,500. The Datsun GO+ retails between Rs 4.19 lakh and Rs 6.89 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The difference between the GO hatchback and the GO+ compact-MPV is just around Rs 40,000.
The GO and the GO+ models are powered by the 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine, that comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an automatic CVT transmission. There are slight changes in the power and torque output between both powertrains.
The CVT variants of both the models produce a maximum power of 77.5bhp at 6000rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 4400rpm. While the manual variants produce a maximum of 68bhp at 5000 rpm and a peak torque of 104Nm at 4000rpm.
On the other hand, the Redi-GO hatchback is offered with two engine options: a 0.8-litre unit and a 1.0-litre unit on the top-spec trim. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with an optional five-speed AMT transmission offered for the larger 1.0-litre engine.
Thoughts About The Datsun Car Discounts For October 2020
Datsun is offering attractive discounts and offers on its entire line-up of vehicles this month. The company aims to help customers make a purchase decision to bring home a brand new car this Diwali and hopes to boost sales for the brand in the country.