- 48 min ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 16 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 18 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Technology Tecno Pova Review: Impressive Baterry At An Affordable Price
- Movies Padma Awards 2021: Late SP Balasubrahmanyam, Shinzo Abe And Others To Be Recipient Of The Prestigious Award
- News In Pics: India displays military might, cultural heritage on Republic Day
- Sports India vs England 2021: Prolific Root has potential to surpass Tendulkar's Test record, says Boycott
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Datsun has announced special discounts and year-end benefits on its entire range of models in the Indian market. The company is offering benefits of up to Rs 51,000 on its Redi-GO, GO and GO+ models in the country, which will be applicable till the 31st of December.
Starting off with the entry-level offering, the Datsun Redi-GO comes with benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes direct cash discounts of Rs 9,000; year-end benefits of Rs 11,000 and exchange bonus and corporate offers of Rs 2,000 and Rs 5,000, respectively.
The Datsun Redi-GO received a facelift earlier this year, giving it a fresh new look, along with a host of added features and equipment. The new Datsun Redi-GO comes with a starting price of Rs 2.88 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). It comes powered by a BS6-compliant 1.0-litre petrol engine producing 67bhp and 91Nm of peak torque, mated to either a five-speed manual or AMT gearbox.
Moving on to the Datsun GO, the hatchback comes with total benefits of up to Rs 51,000. This includes a year-end bonus of Rs 11,000, along with cash discounts and exchange offers worth up to Rs 20,000 each.
The Datsun GO hatchback comes powered by a 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 76bhp and 104Nm of peak torque. The engine is either mated to a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission. Prices for the Datsun GO starts at Rs 3.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and it rivals the likes of the Tata Tiago and the Maruti Suzuki Swift.
The last model on the list is the Datsun GO+, the MPV comes with total benefits of Rs 46,000. This includes the standard year-end benefits of Rs 11,000, while also receiving cash discounts and exchange offers worth Rs 15,000 and Rs 20,000, respectively.
The Datsun GO+ MPV carries forward the same engine and transmission options as its hatchback sibling. Prices for the Datsun GO+ starts a bit higher at Rs 4.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and rivals its cousin, the Renault Triber in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Datsun Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits
Datsun hasn't had too much success in the Indian market, ever since its introduction in India. However, the year-end benefits and cash discounts on offer, should help attract customers towards the brand in the last month.