- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers in India for the month of November 2020. The company is offering discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles currently sold in the country: Redi-GO, GO and GO+.
Datsun models are offered maximum benefits of up to Rs 51,00 this month. This includes cash discount, exchange bonuses and an early booking benefit available and varies depending on the model. The offer is valid on purchases made between November 1 and November 30, 2020.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 38,00. This includes a year-end bonus of up to Rs 11,000 along with Rs 7,000 cash bonus, and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus.
The company is also offering Rs 5,000 corporate offer, that is limited to (Pillars of India & Medical professional) in the country. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.83 lakh and Rs 4.77 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the Datsun GO hatchback, it is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 51,000 during this month. The Datsun GO model attracts the highest discounts this month from the brand's line-up. This includes a year-end bonus of up to Rs 11,000 along with Rs 20,000 cash bonus, and Rs 20,000 exchange bonus when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO costs between Rs 3.99 lakh and Rs 6.45 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.25 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India.
The brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 46,000 this festive season. The Datsun GO+ customers receive a year-end bonus of up to Rs 11,000 along with Rs 15,000 cash bonus, and Rs 20,000 exchange bonus.
The Datsun GO+ retails between Rs 4.19 lakh and Rs 6.89 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The difference between the GO hatchback and the GO+ compact-MPV is just around Rs 40,000.
Thoughts About The Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles sold in the Indian market. With the ongoing offer, the cheapest CVT model sold in India becomes more affordable by Rs 51,000. As a result, the company aims to boost sales by attracting more customers to the brand in the country.