- 14 hrs ago 2021 Benelli TRK 502 Spotted Arriving At Dealerships In India: Launching Soon?
- 15 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Deliveries Cross Over 720 Units Across India: Announced Serice Campaign
- 17 hrs ago New Mahindra Scorpio Spotted Testing Again Ahead Of its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 21 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- News Day 10 of India’s 10 COVID-19 vaccine drive: 3,34,679 beneficiaries vaccinated
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Pregnancy Glow Is Unmissable As She Performs Yoga Flaunting Her Baby Bump
- Sports India vs England 2021: Ben Stokes arrives, begins quarantine
- Movies Republic Day EXCLUSIVE! Sharad Malhotra To Adaa Khan; TV Celebs On The Changes They Want To See In India
- Technology What Is Digital Monopoly And Why It Is Bad For Consumers?
- Finance 5 Stock Picks Ahead Of The Budget From HDFC Securities
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In January 2021
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
Datsun has announced attractive discounts, benefits and special offers in India for the month of November 2020. The company is offering discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles currently sold in the country: Redi-GO, GO and GO+.
Datsun models are offered maximum benefits of up to Rs 51,00 this month. This includes cash discount, exchange bonuses and an early booking benefit available and varies depending on the model. The offer is valid on purchases made between November 1 and November 30, 2020.
Starting with the brand's entry-level model the Datsun Redi-GO, the company is offering maximum discount benefits of up to Rs 38,00. This includes a year-end bonus of up to Rs 11,000 along with Rs 7,000 cash bonus, and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus.
The company is also offering Rs 5,000 corporate offer, that is limited to (Pillars of India & Medical professional) in the country. The Datsun Redi-GO retails between Rs 2.83 lakh and Rs 4.77 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the Datsun GO hatchback, it is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 51,000 during this month. The Datsun GO model attracts the highest discounts this month from the brand's line-up. This includes a year-end bonus of up to Rs 11,000 along with Rs 20,000 cash bonus, and Rs 20,000 exchange bonus when you sell your old car to the dealership.
The Datsun GO costs between Rs 3.99 lakh and Rs 6.45 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Prices for the automatic variant start from Rs 6.25 lakh, making it the cheapest car sold with the CVT transmission in India.
The brand's flagship model and compact-MPV Datsun GO+ is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 46,000 this festive season. The Datsun GO+ customers receive a year-end bonus of up to Rs 11,000 along with Rs 15,000 cash bonus, and Rs 20,000 exchange bonus.
The Datsun GO+ retails between Rs 4.19 lakh and Rs 6.89 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The difference between the GO hatchback and the GO+ compact-MPV is just around Rs 40,000.
Thoughts About The Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020
Datsun is offering attractive discounts on its entire line-up of vehicles sold in the Indian market. With the ongoing offer, the cheapest CVT model sold in India becomes more affordable by Rs 51,000. As a result, the company aims to boost sales by attracting more customers to the brand in the country.