- 1 hr ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 14 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Sports Euro 2020: Feud between Mbappé and Giroud escalates
- Movies Spotted : Rashmika Mandanna Arrives In Mumbai, To Resume The Shoot Of Goodbye
- News Opposition alleges 'major' scam in land purchased to construct Ram temple in Ayodhya
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has bought himself a Bugatti Centodieci to celebrate Juventus' ninth Sierra A title.Priced at roughly Euros 8.5 million (approximately Rs 75 crore), the Juventus star is one of the few people in the world that own the Centodieci.
Cristiano Ronaldo is known for his liking of expensive cars and currently owns a number of exotic models including the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse, a Ferrari 599 GTO, the Lamborghini Aventador, and a McLaren MP4 12C. The addition of the Centodieci takes the total value of the vehicles he owns to an estimated Euros 30 million (roughly Rs 265 crore).
Bugatti unveiled the Centodieci at the 2019 edition of the Pebbles Beach Concours d'Elegance. The vehicle is inspired by and pays tribute to the iconic EB110 that was manufactured in 1991.
The brand's approach to the Centodieci has been aggressive and the vehicle features what Bugatti calls a three-dimensional design. The vehicle features the company's signature horseshoe grill that is much smaller than the one on the brand's Chiron and Divo models.
The vehicle features five diamond shaped air inlets at the B-pillar, a large spoiler, an eight-piece LED tail light, a large rear grille, a performance diffuser, and quad exhaust pipe.
The Bugatti Centodieci is 20kgs lighter than the Chiron thanks to use of carbon fiber elements. Interestingly the vehicle's windshield wipers and stabilisers both feature carbon fiber elements as well.
Bugatti says using more sophisticated building material has resulted in a power-to-weight ratio of 1.13kgs per horsepower. The vehicle is heavily performance oriented and brings over 90kgs of downforce.
The vehicle also features a three part air intake to help keep its massive 8.0-litre engine cooler. The quad-turbo W16 engine produces 1,600bhp, and allows for the 0 to 100kmph mark to be nailed in just 2.4 seconds. Bugatti has electronically limited the Centodieci's top speed to 380kmph.
In Bugatti related news, the brand had announced a temporary suspension in production of its Chiron and Divo models in light of the Covid-19 outbreak.
However, the company kept their testing departments operational. The brand also channeled its work from home resources towards product development. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Cristiano Ronaldo Buying A Bugatti Centodieci
Well, good for Cristiano. The footballer, also known for his skills (and ready-to-cry attitude) on the pitch is one of the most expensive players in the sport. We're not surprised he bought the Centodieci, or any of the other exoctic vehicles parked at his garage.