- 14 min ago Honda Grazia 125 Sports Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 82,564
- 46 min ago 2021 Moto Guzzi V85 TT Globally Revealed: Features Slight Improvements & Updated Electronics
- 1 hr ago New Lexus LS500 Nishijin Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.22 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spotted Testing Once Again: Here Are All the Details!
- Finance Doorstep Banking Services From Nationalised Banks: How To Register?
- Education IIFT MBA Admit Card 2021 Released At iift.nta.nic.in
- Sports Sindhu and Saina look for better show after listless display in first event of Asia leg
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan To Team Up With R Balki For A Thriller: Report
- Technology BSNL To Offer Its Services In Delhi And Mumbai From March 1: Report
- News Nandigram shows 'Goback Mamata', after Banerjee announces to contest from here
- Lifestyle Janhvi Kapoor’s Perfect Winged Eyeliner And Sleek High Ponytail Will Surely Beat Your Monday Blues
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
India's leading tyre manufacturer, CEAT Tyres, has announced yet another association with Nissan for its newly launched SUV Magnite. CEAT will be supplying the SecuraDrive range of tyres for all models of the Nissan Magnite.
CEAT's SecuraDrive tyres have been specially designed for the premium sedan segment and compact SUVs like the Nissan Magnite. The performance of the SecuraDrive tyres has been validated by Nissan Japan.
The asymmetrical tread pattern along with the solid outer blocks ensure precise vehicle control. The advanced silica polymer compound in the tyres provides low rolling resistance. The tyres also come with optimised tread patterns that help in lowering tyre noise.
The Nissan Magnite is offered with either 16-inch steel wheels or diamond-cut alloy wheels depending on the variant. However, the size of the tyre remains the same for all variants of the compact-SUV. The Nissan Magnite features a tyre size of 195/60 R16 section.
Mr Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd said, "The compact SUV market is set to exponentially grow in India in the coming years and with SecuraDrives range, CEAT has best in class product offering in this segment. We are elated to announce our association with Nissan's new SUV Magnite as the OE fitment partner."
The all-new Nissan Magnite has launched in Indian and is offered in four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The Nissan Magnite retails at a special introductory price of Rs 4.99 lakh, (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The top-spec XV Premium variant of the Nissan Magnite retails at Rs 9.35 lakh, (ex-showroom, Delhi). The company is offering the Nissan Magnite in a total of eight colour options, which includes 5 monotone and 3 dual-tone schemes.
The new Nissan Magnite is available with a choice of two petrol engine options. The low-spec 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated petrol engine producing 71bhp and 96Nm of torque, paired with a five-speed manual gearbox. The SUV is also available with a top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of peak torque, mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The CEAT Becoming Official Tyre Partner For Nissan Magnite
CEAT is among the most popular tyre brand in the country. The brand has partnered with many automotive companies to provide a tailor-made tyre model to suit the performance and the vehicle's ability. This includes two-wheelers and four-wheelers including dual-terrain tyres as well.