- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 10 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 11 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar 180F BS6 Removed From The Company's Official Website: Here's Why!
- Technology Amazon Special Offer: No Cost EMI And Exchange Offers On OnePlus Smartphones And Accessories
- News Karnataka SSLC exams postponed by a week, to begin from June 21: Check timetable
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Hosts A Bigg Boss 14 Party: Nikki Tamboli, Jaan Kumar Sanu, Sonali Phogat & Others Attend
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Lifestyle Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Air-conditioning inside the vehicle is a tricky feature to use. An air-conditioning system in vehicles has various factors to make sure it is used precisely. Failing to use it properly, could result in horrible outcome such as the demise of occupants.
According to the latest news report, a drunk man was sleeping inside the car with the air-conditioning switched on. The incident has resulted in the death of a person due to suffocation.
The deceased is recognized as Sundar Pandit, who was in his twenties living in Barola area of Sector 49, Noida. The deceased had slept in the car basement of his apartment. He was suffocated to death, because of inhaling toxic gases.
He was first found by his brother, who immediately rushed to the hospital, where he was declared dead. The family members have not complained to the police regarding the investigation of the death of Sundar Pandit. The departed was cremated before the arrival of the Police force.
The recent incident makes us look back on fair usage of air-conditioning in vehicles. Although AC will help occupants feel comfortable while travelling in a vehicle regardless of the outside temperature, it should be used judiciously.
It is not recommended to use air-conditioning while the car is stands-still for more than a couple of minutes. There is a possibility that the air-conditioning system can suck the (CO) Carbon monoxide gases produced by an operating engine, which is very poisonous for humans.
This will suffocate the occupants and result in a very deadly result such as breathing issues, blurry vision, mild headache, blurry vision, unconsciousness or even death, which has been the case in this incident.
To avoid this we recommend using air-condition in the right manner and get the entire system checked regularly for any leaks. Along with the AC system, we also recommend having the exhaust system of the vehicle checked at regular intervals as well.
Thoughts About The Car AC Results In Demise Of Man In Noida
Certain features of a vehicle have to be used judiciously in the right manner to avoid any unfortunate consequences. As mentioned before, the air-conditioning system in vehicles is one such feature which has to be used properly with the inspection done at regular intervals.