- 12 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 Review: From Race-Track To The Roads!
- 13 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Model Likely To Launch Next Year In India: Will It Be The Brand’s Fourth Model?
- 15 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQC India Launch Timeline Announced: To Arrive Next Month
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Range Rover & Range Rover Sport Prices Announced: Starts At Rs 88.24 Lakh
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati Lottery Message Promising 25 Lakh On Whatsapp Messenger Is Fake
- Sports Rohit Sharma pats Kieron Pollard, Ishan Kishan for keeping Mumbai Indians in the match
- News Sonia Gandhi urges Congress-ruled states to pass laws to negate central farm acts
- Finance RBI May Hold MPC Meet As Early As Next Week
- Lifestyle World Heart Day 2020: Best Foods To Prevent The Risk Of Heart Diseases In Diabetics
- Technology Oppo Reno4 F Officially Teased; Launch Set For October, 2020
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Check Provisional Answer Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
Toyota Kirloskar Motors is gearing up to launch its brand new compact-SUV called the Urban Cruiser in the Indian market. The upcoming compact-SUV will also be the second product to come out of the Toyota-Suzuki partnership in India. Ahead of the Urban Cruiser's debut, the company has launched a campaign called "Respect" for the soon to be launched Toyota Urban Cruiser. The Urban Cruiser will be the youngest SUV in the company's lineup.
Toyota has said that the bookings for the "All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser" will commence by the end of August this year and the SUV is expected to launch during the festive season. Earlier this month, the company released the first official teaser of their upcoming Urban Cruiser SUV, but, in a recent report, we saw the first image of the new upcoming compact SUV. The Toyota Urban Cruiser nameplate has been inspired by the brand's iconic 'Land Cruiser' name.
The Toyota Urban Cruiser will be slightly different from the Maruti Suzuki Brezza as the company has tweaked a lot of things in the SUV. At the front, it gets twin-slat grille, the front bumper features cuts and creases, an in-built faux bull bar and faux skid plate. It also gets chrome treatment all around the body. These tweaks done to the car, helps it look different from the Brezza.
On the inside, we expect the Urban Cruiser to get new upholstery and dashboard colours. Apart from that, the interior will be similar to that of the Brezza. It will also feature a SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system seen on all Maruti Suzuki models as well as the Toyota Glanza.
Mechanically, the Urban Cruiser will get the same engine and transmission that does its duty on the Brezza. It will be powered by a 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle. The engine will produce 104bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Toyota Urban Cruiser
As per the company, the all-new Urban Cruiser features modern styling and will attract the youths more. Once launched, the compact-SUV will go up against the likes of the Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300, Hyundai Venue, Ford Ecosport and the all-new Kia Sonet.