- 7 hrs ago Volkswagen Updates Pre-Owned Cars Centers In India: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago New Tata Tiago NRG Variant Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki Gixxer Range To Recieve New Colours: Teaser Released
- 11 hrs ago Best-Selling Two-Wheelers In India For August 2020: Hero Splendor & Honda Activa Take Top Honours
- News IHCL & AB INBEV launch 7Rivers BREWPUB at Taj MG Road, Bengaluru
- Sports IPL 2020: Skipper MS Dhoni says 'Chennai Super Kings lacking a bit of steam in the batting department'
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Movies Mohanlal Joins The Sets Of Drishyam 2: George Kutty To Get A New Look?
- Finance 7 Stocks That Moved The Most On September 25, 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A72 Tipped To Be In Works; Might Offer Penta-Lens Setup
- Lifestyle Rashami Desai Or Aamna Sharif, Whose Floral Kurti Will You Choose To Flaunt This Navaratri?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Toyota Kirloskar Motors is gearing up to launch its brand new compact-SUV called the Urban Cruiser in the Indian market. The upcoming compact-SUV will also be the second product to come out of the Toyota-Suzuki partnership in India. Ahead of the Urban Cruiser's debut, the company has launched a campaign called "Respect" for the soon to be launched Toyota Urban Cruiser. The Urban Cruiser will be the youngest SUV in the company's lineup.
Toyota has said that the bookings for the "All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser" will commence by the end of August this year and the SUV is expected to launch during the festive season. Earlier this month, the company released the first official teaser of their upcoming Urban Cruiser SUV, but, in a recent report, we saw the first image of the new upcoming compact SUV. The Toyota Urban Cruiser nameplate has been inspired by the brand's iconic 'Land Cruiser' name.
The Toyota Urban Cruiser will be slightly different from the Maruti Suzuki Brezza as the company has tweaked a lot of things in the SUV. At the front, it gets twin-slat grille, the front bumper features cuts and creases, an in-built faux bull bar and faux skid plate. It also gets chrome treatment all around the body. These tweaks done to the car, helps it look different from the Brezza.
On the inside, we expect the Urban Cruiser to get new upholstery and dashboard colours. Apart from that, the interior will be similar to that of the Brezza. It will also feature a SmartPlay Studio touchscreen infotainment system seen on all Maruti Suzuki models as well as the Toyota Glanza.
Mechanically, the Urban Cruiser will get the same engine and transmission that does its duty on the Brezza. It will be powered by a 1.5-litre K-Series engine with the brand (SVHS) Smart Hybrid Vehicle. The engine will produce 104bhp of power and 138Nm of peak torque and comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed torque-converter automatic transmission.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Toyota Urban Cruiser
As per the company, the all-new Urban Cruiser features modern styling and will attract the youths more. Once launched, the compact-SUV will go up against the likes of the Tata Nexon, Mahindra XUV300, Hyundai Venue, Ford Ecosport and the all-new Kia Sonet.