- 4 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 4 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 22 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News J&K announces Rs 1,350 crore economic relief amid covid
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Movies Anushka Shetty Starrer Nishabdham’s Trailer To Be Out On September 21
- Technology Two Alleged Realme Phones Appear On TENNA; Specifications Tipped
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 2: Delhi Capitals vs Kings XI Punjab: Best possible 11, India timing, Live details
- Lifestyle Rosh Hashanah 2020: Know About This Festival In Detail
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
German auto manufacturer BMW has rather quietly re-launched its 320d Sport variant in India. The brand had discontinued the 320d Sport model during March this year when it launched the 330i Sport variant. The vehicle has been re-launched at Rs 42.10 lakh, ex-showroom.
The 320d Sport is the brand's entry-level diesel variant of its 3-Series offerings in the country. The vehicle features LED headlights, LED fog lights, a panoramic sunroof, and three-zone climate control.
Other highlights of the BMW 320d include a leather wrapped steering wheel, a ten-speaker audio system, and an analogue style instrument cluster.
The BMW 320d misses out on some features that most manufacturers offer such as a digital instrument cluster, Apple CarPlay connectivity, ambient lighting, and a parking assistant.
The BMW 320d is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 188bhp and 400Nm of torque. THe engine comes mated to an eight-speed Steptronic automatic transmission.
The BMW 320d is offered in three colour options - Alpine White, Black Sapphire, and Mediterranean Blue, and arrives in Sport and Luxury Line variants and the cars are priced at Rs 42.10 lakh and Rs 47.50 lakh, ex-showroom, respectively.
In BMW related news, the brand recently unveiled their X7 Dark Shadow Edition that is limited to just 500 units worldwide. Interestingly, the Dark Shadow Edition will be available with all engine options offered for the BMW X7 models.
The highlight of the vehicle will be the Frozen Arctic Grey metallic scheme developed by BMW Individual which is the company's high-level customisation program.
Other elements finished in black are the vehicle's kidney type front grille, the breathers, tailpipe covers of the exhaust system, the roof rail, and the 22-inch alloy wheels.
The vehicle will be available in six and seven-seat configurations, and multiple engine options. BMW still has to announce prices for the X7 Dark Shadow Edition. To know more about the SUV, click here.
Thoughts About BMW Re-Launching The 320d Model In India
The 320d was one of BMW's best selling cars in the country. While we understand the need for having discontinued the model in India, it appears like BMW needs to register sales numbers quickly, and the 320d will do exactly that!