- 1 day ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- News A test of endurance along LAC as winter expected to take a turn for the worse
- Sports IPL 2020: Rhodes acknowledges God Tendulkar's response to Pooran's unbelievable save
- Movies Allu Arjun Is An Inspiration For Urvashi Rautela; Actress Reveals While Posting Sensuous Dance Video
- Technology List Of 12GB RAM Smartphones Under Rs. 50,000 Buy In India
- Finance RBI Likely To Hold Rates At Monetary Policy Meet This Week: Poll
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor: 7 Times The Actor Made Stylish Impression With His Cool Looks
- Education Supreme Court Decision On UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020, Check Latest News
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
German auto manufacturer BMW has rather quietly re-launched its 320d Sport variant in India. The brand had discontinued the 320d Sport model during March this year when it launched the 330i Sport variant. The vehicle has been re-launched at Rs 42.10 lakh, ex-showroom.
The 320d Sport is the brand's entry-level diesel variant of its 3-Series offerings in the country. The vehicle features LED headlights, LED fog lights, a panoramic sunroof, and three-zone climate control.
Other highlights of the BMW 320d include a leather wrapped steering wheel, a ten-speaker audio system, and an analogue style instrument cluster.
The BMW 320d misses out on some features that most manufacturers offer such as a digital instrument cluster, Apple CarPlay connectivity, ambient lighting, and a parking assistant.
The BMW 320d is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 188bhp and 400Nm of torque. THe engine comes mated to an eight-speed Steptronic automatic transmission.
The BMW 320d is offered in three colour options - Alpine White, Black Sapphire, and Mediterranean Blue, and arrives in Sport and Luxury Line variants and the cars are priced at Rs 42.10 lakh and Rs 47.50 lakh, ex-showroom, respectively.
In BMW related news, the brand recently unveiled their X7 Dark Shadow Edition that is limited to just 500 units worldwide. Interestingly, the Dark Shadow Edition will be available with all engine options offered for the BMW X7 models.
The highlight of the vehicle will be the Frozen Arctic Grey metallic scheme developed by BMW Individual which is the company's high-level customisation program.
Other elements finished in black are the vehicle's kidney type front grille, the breathers, tailpipe covers of the exhaust system, the roof rail, and the 22-inch alloy wheels.
The vehicle will be available in six and seven-seat configurations, and multiple engine options. BMW still has to announce prices for the X7 Dark Shadow Edition. To know more about the SUV, click here.
Thoughts About BMW Re-Launching The 320d Model In India
The 320d was one of BMW's best selling cars in the country. While we understand the need for having discontinued the model in India, it appears like BMW needs to register sales numbers quickly, and the 320d will do exactly that!