- 12 hrs ago MG Hector Facelift Spotted Testing In Vadodara: Details & Specifications
- 13 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Accessories List Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Is The Complete List
- 14 hrs ago Triumph Trident Is In Its Final Testing Phase: Expected To Launch Sometime Next Year
- 14 hrs ago Ampere Launches New Electric Scooter Variants: Gets Added Features, Improved Mileage & More
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale 2020: Irresistible Offers On Electronics Gadgets
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs RR: Young Gill, Mavi and Nagarkoti shine in Knight Riders' big win over Royals
- Movies Thani Oruvan 2: The Jayam Ravi-Mohan Raja Project To Start Rolling In February 2021?
- Education SSC CGL Tier 3 Result 2020: Check Skill Test And Document Verification Details
- News Karnataka to effect steep hike in penalty for not wearing masks
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi’s Stunning Golden Dress And Funny Expressions Leaves Fans Smitten
- Finance SBI Customers Can Check Balance, View Passbook Without Logging In SBI YONO App: Here's How
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In October 2020
German auto manufacturer BMW has rather quietly re-launched its 320d Sport variant in India. The brand had discontinued the 320d Sport model during March this year when it launched the 330i Sport variant. The vehicle has been re-launched at Rs 42.10 lakh, ex-showroom.
The 320d Sport is the brand's entry-level diesel variant of its 3-Series offerings in the country. The vehicle features LED headlights, LED fog lights, a panoramic sunroof, and three-zone climate control.
Other highlights of the BMW 320d include a leather wrapped steering wheel, a ten-speaker audio system, and an analogue style instrument cluster.
The BMW 320d misses out on some features that most manufacturers offer such as a digital instrument cluster, Apple CarPlay connectivity, ambient lighting, and a parking assistant.
The BMW 320d is powered by a 2.0-litre four-cylinder diesel engine that produces 188bhp and 400Nm of torque. THe engine comes mated to an eight-speed Steptronic automatic transmission.
The BMW 320d is offered in three colour options - Alpine White, Black Sapphire, and Mediterranean Blue, and arrives in Sport and Luxury Line variants and the cars are priced at Rs 42.10 lakh and Rs 47.50 lakh, ex-showroom, respectively.
In BMW related news, the brand recently unveiled their X7 Dark Shadow Edition that is limited to just 500 units worldwide. Interestingly, the Dark Shadow Edition will be available with all engine options offered for the BMW X7 models.
The highlight of the vehicle will be the Frozen Arctic Grey metallic scheme developed by BMW Individual which is the company's high-level customisation program.
Other elements finished in black are the vehicle's kidney type front grille, the breathers, tailpipe covers of the exhaust system, the roof rail, and the 22-inch alloy wheels.
The vehicle will be available in six and seven-seat configurations, and multiple engine options. BMW still has to announce prices for the X7 Dark Shadow Edition. To know more about the SUV, click here.
Thoughts About BMW Re-Launching The 320d Model In India
The 320d was one of BMW's best selling cars in the country. While we understand the need for having discontinued the model in India, it appears like BMW needs to register sales numbers quickly, and the 320d will do exactly that!