- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 1 hr ago All-New 2020 Fifth-Generation Honda City To Launch On July 15 In India
- 3 hrs ago Renault Kiger Snapped Testing Once Again Before Its India Launch
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan On What Kind Of Project Will Make Him And Aishwarya Rai Reunite On Screen
- News Let us code for Aatmanirbhar Bharat, PM Modi says in push for home grown apps
- Sports Aavishkar Salvi named head coach of Puducherry cricket team
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Technology iQOO Z1x 5G Set To Debut On July 9: Another Mid-Range Gaming Handset?
- Lifestyle 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
BMW India has launched a BMW Extended Care+ Service campaign for its customers across the entire dealer network in India. Through this campaign, customers will now be able to avail comprehensive after-sales services, pre-monsoon and electrical function and ensure their car is road-ready at all times.
Mr. Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India, said, " At BMW, we are committed to providing our customers with services that deliver best-in-class care for their BMW vehicle along with uncompromising driving experience. BMW Extended Care+ service is designed to ensure all-round vehicle safety and total readiness of customer's cars at all times. Equipped with a wealth of experience, trained technicians, specialised workshop technologies, and original BMW parts, our customers can count on absolute peace of mind and maximum driving pleasure at all times."
The BMW Extended Care+ is a 33 point check service that has been designed to keep the vehicles in top-notch condition. Using the recently introduced ‘BMW Contactless Experience', customers can select convenient date and time and book the extended care+ service with the nearest dealership from the comfort of their home. Also, the services and delivery will be done as per the rules set by the government post the lockdown period.
In Other recent BMW India news, the company has started operations at their Chennai based facility. Operations have begun following the guidelines issued by the Government and the local authorities. Production at the facility has started with less than 50 percent of the company's regular workforce. The company also announced that limited staff will be working at the plant and all other employees will continue to work from home till further notice.
BMW also launched the 8 Series Gran Coupe and the M8 Coupe in the Indian market. The new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe is offered in two variants: 840i Gran Coupe and 840i Gran Coupe 'M Sport' Edition. The 840i Gran Coupe is priced at Rs 1.30 crore, the 840i Gran Coupe ‘M Sport' Edition is priced at Rs 1.55 crore and the M8 Coupe at Rs 2.15 crore (all prices are ex-showroom, pan India).
Thoughts About The Campaign Launched By BMW India
Through this campaign, BMW will be able to service the cars throughout the country following the rules and regulations set by the Government. This will also enable the customers to have a piece of mind for their cars.