- 10 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Finance 10 Simple Steps To Transfer Your SBI Savings Account Online
- Sports IPL 2020: RCB vs CSK, Match 44 Highlights: Gaikwad, bowlers shine as Chennai beat Bangalore
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Tejashwi Yadav says Nitish Kumar is tired, JDU-BJP hit back
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: No Eviction In The Third Week Elimination Process?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
German auto manufacturer, BMW, is gearing up to launch the BMW X3 M in India. The SUV has been spotted testing earlier in Mumbai. The X3 M was supposed to launch earlier this year, but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company had to postpone it.
However, according to the latest report by Autocar India, The all-new BMW X3 M is now expected to launch by the end of August this year. In the previous spy shots, the SUV was being tested under wraps, but there were a few things visible. At the front, the X3 M will feature the brand's signature kidney type grille along with the M badging and also the signature LED headlights along with DRLs as well.
Other than that, the X3 M will feature larger bumpers with black accents, black inserts on the front bumper and side vents and 20-inch M light-alloy wheel, that will enhance the muscularity of the car. The SUV will also get the signature quad exhaust setup that is seen on the BMW M cars and it will also be available in various colour options as well. Like all BMW M Series cars, the X3 M features body strengthening elements and sophisticated chassis technology.
The interiors of the soon to be launched BMW X3 M feature Vernasca leather upholstery, an M Series specific cockpit, leather steering wheel, gear shift selector, gesture control, Apple CarPlay and a wireless charging pad. The Competition variants will also feature Merino leather upholstery with Alcantara trims.
Mechanically, the BMW's X3 M is powered by a newly-developed, high-revving, 3.0-litre straight-six M TwinPower Turbo engine. The unit produces 473bhp of power and 600Nm of peak torque. Internationally, the BMW X3 M is also available as a Competition variant that runs the same 3.0-litre engine, but produces 503bhp of power. The power is sent to all wheels via the M-spec xDrive All-Wheel Drive system. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed M Steptronic transmission. The X3 M can do the 0 to 100 kilometer per hour mark in 4.2 seconds, while the Competition variant does it in 4.1 seconds.
Thoughts About The Upcoming BMW X3 M
BMW saw an increase in its M Series sales during 2019. In fact, the company registered a 32.2 per cent growth and delivered almost 3.67 lakh M Series vehicles during the year. Once launched, the BMW X3 will go up against the likes of the Porsche Macan that is available in the market.