- 9 min ago Harley Davidson Street 750 & Street Rod Discontinued In India: Removed From Website
- 2 hrs ago BharatBenz ‘BSafe Express’ Reefer Truck Unveiled: Made-In-India COVID-19 Vaccine Transport Truck
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 Prices Increased Across All Variants: Here Is The New Price List!
- 4 hrs ago Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month: Here Are All Details
- Movies When Alia Bhatt Confessed About Loving Sidharth Malhotra: I Love Him, There's No Stress; I'm Not Nachaoing Him
- Finance IRCTC To Resume e-Catering Services From February
- News Unlike other parties, we have 'neta', 'niyat' to take BJP forward: BJP chief Nadda
- Sports IPL 2021: BCCI to host IPL 14 Auction on February 18, claims official; venue not decided yet
- Lifestyle Healthy Bitter Foods That May Help Lower Blood Glucose In Diabetics
- Technology You Broadband Launches New Bundled Plans For Its Customers
- Education UPSC Civil Services 2021: No Extra Attempt For Aspirants Who Missed Exam Due To COVID
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
BMW will launch the 2 Series Gran Coupe in the Indian market On October 15, 2020, and it will be placed below the current 3 Series sedan model, making it the new entry-level sedan for the brand in India. However, the company has opened pre-launch bookings for the BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe.
Customers can pre book the 2 Series Gran Coupe for just Rs 50,000 only. Additionally, customers who will be booking before the official launch will be getting a complimentary Taj Experiences gift card worth Rs 50,000. The gift card can be redeemed for multiple transactions on stay, holiday packages, dining, spa and other experiences across some of the most luxurious properties in India.
The BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe is one of the newest models in the brand's global portfolio. The new 2-Series Gran Coupe made its global debut during November 2019. The sedan is based on the company's modular FAAR platform, with a front-wheel-drive configuration.
The car borrows its design inspiration from its elder sibling, the 8-Series Gran Coupe. The upcoming sedan features LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, a large kidney grille, LED fog lamps, and a sporty lower intake. As far as the dimension is concerned, the BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe measures 4,526mm in length, 1,800mm in width, 1,420mm in height and has a wheelbase length of 2,670mm.
On the inside, the all-new 2 Series Gran Coupe will feature two large displays for the instrument cluster and infotainment system, respectively. It is also expected to feature the brand's connected technology to control the car via a smartphone application along with BMW's latest iDrive system. Some of the other features include rear air-con vents, wireless smartphone charging and much more.
Mechanically, the 2 Series Gran Coupe global-spec model is offered with two engine options: the ‘220i' 2.0-litre petrol and the ‘220d' 2.0-litre diesel engine. The units produce 192bhp and 190bhp of power respectively. Both engines will come mated to a standard eight-speed automatic gearbox. However, the Indian-spec model is expected to receive only the 2.0-litre diesel unit.
Thoughts About The All-New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe
The all-new BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe looks fantastic as it borrows its design cues from its elder sibling. Once launched, the BMW 2-Series Gran Coupe will go up against the likes of the upcoming Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine in the Indian market.