- 12 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 13 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 16 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 18 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- Technology Best Water Proof Portable Bluetooth Speakers To Buy In India
- News Assam Polls: Congress announces candidates for 40 seats
- Education SSC MTS Result 2021: SSC Declares MTS Final Result And Merit List
- Sports Ex-Ranji cricketer who cheated firms posing as minister’s secretary held in Telangana
- Movies Splitsvilla 13 Grand Premiere Episode Highlights: Sunny Leone And Rannvijay Singha Introduce The Contestants
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Some Mythological Stories Of Lord Shiva That You Need To Know
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
German auto manufacturer, BMW, has unveiled its special BMW 8 Series Edition Golden Thunder, and announced a September launch. The brand will manufacture the Edition Golden Thunder models at its Dingolfing facility in Germany.
The new BMW 8 Series Edition Golden Thunder features highlights in gold with most of the bodywork finished in either Frozen Black Metallic or Sapphire Black Metallic.
The dark theme is complemented by the BMW Individual High Gloss Shadow Line that offers more features and all-black calipers for the M Sport's braking system.
The brand has enhanced the car's appeal with gold lines running from the front of the apron all the way to the rear apron. Other elements finished in gold are the ORVMs, the M rear spoiler (available only with the 8 Series Coupe), and the double-spoke 20-inch M light alloy wheels.
The interiors feature BMW's Individual Merino leather trim dressed in all black, The ‘Edition Golden Thunder' inscription has been embroidered on to the headrests of the front seats.
BMW's individual Alcantara Anthracite roof liner features in the * Series Coupe and 8 Series Gran Coupe. The models also feature interior finishers in Aluminium Mesh Effect Gold.
Interiors also feature an Edition Golden Thunder emblem at the center console, and CraftedClarity glass elements at select controls. Another highlight of the Edition Golden Thunder is the presence of a Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround System.
BMW will offer the Edition Golden Thunder across all its models and variants for the new BMW 8 Series Coupe, the new BMW 8 Series Convertible and the new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe, including the BMW 840i and the BMW 840d xDrive through to the BMW M850i xDrive.
The M sports package will be offered as a standard feature in these special edition vehicles.
Thoughts About BMW's New 8 Series Edition Golden Thunder
While the name sounds straight out of a James Bond film, we don't think the new gold highlights on the exteriors do any justice. We think having body coloured ORVMs would have looked better. Still, the whole 007 value seems to have disappeared and we're now left thinking more Austin Powers.