- 29 min ago Tata HBX Spied Testing Once Again Ahead Of India Launch: Details & Specifications
- 39 min ago 2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Spotted At Dealer Yard Ahead Of Launch This Month
- 52 min ago Best-Selling Cars In India For July 2020: Maruti Alto Retains Its Top-Selling Car Title Yet Again!
- 1 hr ago Check This Beautifully Modified Premier Padmini: Read More To Find Out
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August 2020
- Movies Hansal Mehta Slams Rhea Chakraborty's Media Trial; Says Media Is Not Competent To Examine The Case
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy M31s: OnePlus Nord, Oppo Reno4 And More
- Sports Marquez all set to return at Czech MotoGP
- News NEET Superspecialty Exam 2020 exam table released; register on natboard.edu.in before 24 August
- Lifestyle How To Fake A Thicker Hairline
- Finance Spencer's Retail Rights Issue Opens On 4 August: Details Here
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
German auto manufacturer, BMW, has unveiled its special BMW 8 Series Edition Golden Thunder, and announced a September launch. The brand will manufacture the Edition Golden Thunder models at its Dingolfing facility in Germany.
The new BMW 8 Series Edition Golden Thunder features highlights in gold with most of the bodywork finished in either Frozen Black Metallic or Sapphire Black Metallic.
The dark theme is complemented by the BMW Individual High Gloss Shadow Line that offers more features and all-black calipers for the M Sport's braking system.
The brand has enhanced the car's appeal with gold lines running from the front of the apron all the way to the rear apron. Other elements finished in gold are the ORVMs, the M rear spoiler (available only with the 8 Series Coupe), and the double-spoke 20-inch M light alloy wheels.
The interiors feature BMW's Individual Merino leather trim dressed in all black, The ‘Edition Golden Thunder' inscription has been embroidered on to the headrests of the front seats.
BMW's individual Alcantara Anthracite roof liner features in the * Series Coupe and 8 Series Gran Coupe. The models also feature interior finishers in Aluminium Mesh Effect Gold.
Interiors also feature an Edition Golden Thunder emblem at the center console, and CraftedClarity glass elements at select controls. Another highlight of the Edition Golden Thunder is the presence of a Bowers & Wilkins Diamond Surround System.
BMW will offer the Edition Golden Thunder across all its models and variants for the new BMW 8 Series Coupe, the new BMW 8 Series Convertible and the new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe, including the BMW 840i and the BMW 840d xDrive through to the BMW M850i xDrive.
The M sports package will be offered as a standard feature in these special edition vehicles.
Thoughts About BMW's New 8 Series Edition Golden Thunder
While the name sounds straight out of a James Bond film, we don't think the new gold highlights on the exteriors do any justice. We think having body coloured ORVMs would have looked better. Still, the whole 007 value seems to have disappeared and we're now left thinking more Austin Powers.