- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
BMW has announced the launch date for its 3 Series Gran Limousine in the Indian market. The new long-wheelbase version of the latest-generation BMW 3 Series will go on sale in India from the 21st of January 2021.
Once introduced in India, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will become the longest and most spacious entry-level luxury sedan in India.
The additional length to the sedan will be leveraged to provide extra space to the passengers. Apart from the long-wheelbase though, the Gran Limousine version will remain identical to the standard variant in all other aspects.
The new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will also be part of the brand's CLAR architecture. The car will feature the same set of exterior and interior design, layout and features as on the standard versions.
This includes LED headlamps with LED DRLs, LED tail lights, electric sunroof, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, 10.25-inch infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, 3D navigation, rear park assist, BMW connected car technology, wireless charging and a host of others.
In terms of mechanicals, the new BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be powered by the same 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine. It produces 255bhp and 400Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission.
There might also be a diesel option as well, this will come powered by a similar 2.0-litre four-cylinder oil-burner engine. It produces 188bhp and 400Nm of torque, again mated to the same eight-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
More recently, BMW announced that the company will be receiving a price hike across its entire product lineup in the country. The entire BMW and MINI model range in India is said to receive a price hike, which will come into effect from the 4th of January 2021 — here's why!
Thoughts On The New BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine India Launch
The BMW 3 Series Gran Limousine will be the longest entry-level luxury sedan once it goes on sale in India. This should help the sedan to better rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Jaguar XE and the upcoming Audi A4 facelift in the Indian market.