- 11 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Sports MS Dhoni explains why he said Chennai Super Kings youngsters lack spark!
- Finance 10 Simple Steps To Transfer Your SBI Savings Account Online
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Tejashwi Yadav says Nitish Kumar is tired, JDU-BJP hit back
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: No Eviction In The Third Week Elimination Process?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
BluSmart has announced that they will be expanding their services in Delhi. BluSmart electric cabs will now be available in Vasant Kunj, Vasant Vihar, Dwarka, Mahipalpur and in the areas of Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road (MG Road).
This initiative has been taken by BluSmart for cleaner rides in Delhi-NCR as the pollution level is really high in some regions. The company has allotted more than 350 all-electric cabs that will be available in the above-mentioned areas.
Customers can book the BluSmart cabs and go around Delhi, Gurgaon as well as to and from the Delhi International airport with prices starting as low as Rs 99. The BluSmart app has new features such as Blu Wallet which will allow riders to make no-contact payments. The Blu Wallet can be recharged using all debit and credit cards, digital wallets, net-banking, and UPI methods. The company is also providing Hourly Rentals, that will allow the customers to keep the vehicle for a longer duration. Prices for the Hourly Rentals start at Rs. 199.
The rentals start at 1 hour or 10 km going up to 8 hours or 80 km, with 1-hour intervals to ensure every need is met. Last but not least is the Referrals, that will allow customers to invite their friends and family to the new way of responsible green mobility. Unlike other referral models, BluSmart will be planting one tree per referral for a clean environment.
BluSmart has taken the following hygiene measures keeping in mind the safety of its customers and drivers such that all drivers will have their body-temperature checked before taking any pickups. The last time of disinfection will also be shown to the riders, all cabs have a safety cockpit to physically separate the driver-partner and the rider and the company will also follow strict guidelines on AC usage. Also, masks and the Arogya Setu app is compulsory for the driver.
Thoughts About BluSmart Electric Cabs
BluSmart will make the lives of people really easy as far as travelling goes while maintaining the social distancing norms during this COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the company has made sure that our environment remains clean by using only electric vehicles in its fleet.