- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Sports Sharath Kamal loses in pre-quarters at WTT Contender Doha
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Hits Back At Trolls Accusing Her Of Stealing A Smoothie Image From The Internet
- News Jaishankar calls on Bangladesh PM Hasina, praises her sagacity, leadership
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
BluSmart has announced that they will be expanding their services in Delhi. BluSmart electric cabs will now be available in Vasant Kunj, Vasant Vihar, Dwarka, Mahipalpur and in the areas of Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road (MG Road).
This initiative has been taken by BluSmart for cleaner rides in Delhi-NCR as the pollution level is really high in some regions. The company has allotted more than 350 all-electric cabs that will be available in the above-mentioned areas.
Customers can book the BluSmart cabs and go around Delhi, Gurgaon as well as to and from the Delhi International airport with prices starting as low as Rs 99. The BluSmart app has new features such as Blu Wallet which will allow riders to make no-contact payments. The Blu Wallet can be recharged using all debit and credit cards, digital wallets, net-banking, and UPI methods. The company is also providing Hourly Rentals, that will allow the customers to keep the vehicle for a longer duration. Prices for the Hourly Rentals start at Rs. 199.
The rentals start at 1 hour or 10 km going up to 8 hours or 80 km, with 1-hour intervals to ensure every need is met. Last but not least is the Referrals, that will allow customers to invite their friends and family to the new way of responsible green mobility. Unlike other referral models, BluSmart will be planting one tree per referral for a clean environment.
BluSmart has taken the following hygiene measures keeping in mind the safety of its customers and drivers such that all drivers will have their body-temperature checked before taking any pickups. The last time of disinfection will also be shown to the riders, all cabs have a safety cockpit to physically separate the driver-partner and the rider and the company will also follow strict guidelines on AC usage. Also, masks and the Arogya Setu app is compulsory for the driver.
Thoughts About BluSmart Electric Cabs
BluSmart will make the lives of people really easy as far as travelling goes while maintaining the social distancing norms during this COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the company has made sure that our environment remains clean by using only electric vehicles in its fleet.