- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 7 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The electric ride-hailing platform BluSmart announced that it has completed 4.75 million clean pollution-free km by making 1,75,000 zero-emission trips in Delhi-NCR. The company has saved 325 tonnes of Co2 since our launch on 4th June 2019.
Speaking about the company's goals, Anmol Jaggi, Founder, BluSmart said, "BluSmart is looking at reducing more PM 2.5, PM5 & CO2 emissions to make the environment cleaner and greener with a widespread use of electric mobility. We plan to expand our service radius and make travel within the city hassle-free and environment friendly. At the same time, our cabs are being deep cleaned and sanitized, twice a day during the charging time, when we ensure proper measures for sanitization after each trip, to make them safe and sterile for use."
Punit Goyal, Founder, BluSmart added, "Our vehicles do not produce emission and don't generate air pollution. We aim to provide customers with no surge rides which are also clean, safe, and sanitised. I am confident that Blu Revolution created by BluSmart will make inroads in different markets in times to come also would make a difference in the environment by making it more greener and pollution-free."
On World Environment Day, the company pledged to keep the environment clean and green with a green mobility revolution. Being the first of its kind 100 percent electric & sustainable mobility platform, the company ensures that the environment is not harmed in any way. Besides, this has also led to the elimination of harmful tailpipe pollutants such as particulates (soot), volatile organic compounds, hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide, ozone, lead, and various oxides of nitrogen.
In other related auto news, Maruti Suzuki is developing an electric vehicle for the Indian market. Whereas other manufacturers like Hyundai and Tata Motors have already launched products such as the Kona and Nexon EV. However, Maruti has confirmed that it is working on an all-electric model of its popular hatchback Wagon R.
Thoughts About The BluSmart Drives Emission Control
Since our natural resources (petrol and diesel) are getting scarce manufacturers are focusing more on electric vehicles. BluSmart drive has helped save a lot of CO2 emissions to make the environment cleaner and greener with the widespread use of electric mobility.