- 14 hrs ago Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Review: Do The Changes Justify The Price Upgrade?
- 16 hrs ago New Bajaj Platina 100 ES (Electric Start) Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 53,920
- 19 hrs ago 2021 TVS Star City+ Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 68,465
- News US: Budget chief nominee Neera Tanden withdraws nomination
- Movies Happy Birthday Shraddha Kapoor: From Prabhas To Varun Dhawan, When Her Co-Stars Heaped Praises On Her!
- Technology Reliance Digital March Sale: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Lifestyle Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Chennai-based commercial vehicles manufacturer BharatBenz has announced an extension of warranty and free service period, in light of the Covid-19 pandemic and the subsequent lock down.
Customers of its Daimler India Commercial Vehicles division can breathe easy as the company announced a two month extension for both warranty and free service periods for vehicles whose warranty and free services expire between 15 March and 15 May.
Satyakam Arya, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Daimler India Commercial Vehicles said, "Even during the lock down, some of our BharatBenz customers are transporting essential commodities in order to support the community. To support them in turn, we decided to extend both service and warranty repairs by two months."
The company has also extended immediate support for all BharatBenz truck drivers who are stuck at places away from home. The initiative has been taken up in association with the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
To avail the support that has been extended, stranded drivers have to dial a helpline number, and request for basic support. The information is then passed on to the nearest HPCL team, who in turn contact the driver and provide necessary assistance.
In addition to the extension of warrant & free service periods, and BharatBenz driver support, the company has also extended support services t the government.
Chennai based BharatBenz has pledged an undisclosed amount in cash donations to the Chief Minister's Relief Fund at Tamil Nadu, and to the PM CARES fund.
BharatBenz has also proactively been involved in donating high-technology ventilators, personal protection kits, face masks, and hand sanitizers to local medical personnel, to charity trusts, and other government administrative departments.
Thoughts About BharatBenz Extending Warranty And Free Service Periods For Its Commercial Vehicle Customers
This is fantastic news and we're certain that all truckers and truck owners must be relieved. To lose out on warranty and free service periods must be painful simply because of the costs involved. In addition to the costs, there isn't any flow of income at the moment — at least not as much as say a few months ago. Kudos to BharatBenz for stepping up to help their own.