- 4 min ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spotted Testing Once Again: Here Are All the Details!
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Smart Finance Now Available For Arena Customers: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago Top-selling Two-Wheeler Brands In India In December 2020: Hero MotoCorp & Honda Continue To Dominate
- 3 hrs ago New Jawa Forty-Two Spied Testing With New Features Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Movies The Kashmir Files: Kashmiris Issue Fatwa Against Director Vivek Agnihotri
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Is A Vision To Behold In Her Classy And Regal Pastel Ensemble And Golden Kaftan Jacket
- Technology Asus ROG Phone Live Images Revealed Rear Design
- News NCP demands JPC on 'WhatsApp chats' between Arnab Goswami, Partho Dasgupta
- Sports India vs Australia 4th Test: Know weather at Brisbane on Tuesday as India chase 328 for historic win
- Finance IRFC IPO Kicks In Today: Here's What Experts Make Of The Issue
- Education CSEET Result 2021: How To Check ICSI CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET January 2020 Result
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
The list of top-selling cars in India for the month of November 2020 has been released. As per the sales report, the Maruti Suzuki Swift continues to dominate the Indian market, for yet another month.
The popular Maruti Suzuki Swift hatchback has registered the highest sales with 18,498 units. While the Swift has managed to keep its best-selling car title, its sales have declined from October 2020, when it recorded a much higher 24,589 units.
The Maruti Suzuki Baleno continues its run in second place. The premium hatchback from Maruti Suzuki registered 17,872 units of sales to occupy the second position. However, similar to the Swift, the Maruti Baleno sales have also declined from 21,971 units which it registered in October 2020.
The popular tall-boy hatchback, the Maruti Suzuki WagonR occupies the third position with 16,256 units of sales in the previous month. Compared to its month-on-month sales, the tall-boy hatchback too has registered a decline. However, compared to the WagonR's sales report from November 2019, the hatchback has registered an 11 per cent increase in yearly sales.
The Maruti Suzuki Alto has occupied the fourth position on the list. The Maruti Alto, once the unbeatable model in the Indian market, has been dropping in sales number in recent months. The entry-level hatchback in November 2020, registered 15,321 units of sales.
Completing the top-five in the list is the Maruti Suzuki Dzire. The compact-sedan offering has registered 13,536 units of sales in the previous month; a massive drop from 17,657 units sold in October 2020.
|9||Hyundai Grand i10||10,936||10,186||7|
Continuing its stellar run month-on-month, the Hyundai Creta yet again has managed to occupy the sixth position. The Creta with 12,017 units of sales continues to be the best-selling SUV in the country. Its closest rival in the segment is the Kia Seltos, which is the 12th highest selling model in the Indian market for November 2020, with a little over 9,000 units.
Its younger sibling, the Kia Sonet however, has become the best compact-SUV in the market and occupies the seventh position. The Kia Sonet sits below the Hyundai Creta in the top-selling list with 11,417 units of sales. Its rival, the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has fallen to 14th on the list, with 7,838 units.
The eighth and ninth position on the list is occupied by the Maruti Suzuki Eeco and the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS models. The Eeco occupies the eighth position with 11,183 units of sales, while the Grand i10 NIOS from Hyundai managed to sell 10,936 units last month.
The final position on the list is occupied by the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga. The MPV has managed to sell 9,557 units of sales, also making it the best-selling MPV in the country.
Thoughts On The Best-Selling Car In India For November 2020
The list of best-selling cars in India showcase the same set of top-six models month-on-month. However, it will be interesting to see if the newer models introduced in early December can make any significant dent to sales of its rivals.