- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 8 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 9 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
London based Bentley Motors Limited has officially released a video of the Bentley Bentayga facelift ahead of its global unveil scheduled for 30 June. The video highlights key features of the model.
The video reveals that the Bentayga facelift model will feature oval shaped headlights, an analogue clock, new alloy wheels, and an engine start-stop button. The video also shows the car's speedometer, steering wheel, and part of the sound system.
The model will arrive with a redesigned front bumper, and additional chrome elements on the front fascia. While there are no images or videos of the rear end of the car, expectations are that it will feature a new set of LED tail lights, in addition to a redesigned rear bumper.
The Bentayga facelift model will feature a fully-digital instrument cluster, an upgraded and larger touch screen infotainment system, and redesigned air conditioning vents that replace the turbine style ones on the current-generation models.
The Bentley Bentayga facelift is expected to arrive with a 3.0-litre V6 plug-in hybrid engine, a 4.0-litre V8 twin turbo engine, and a 6.0-litre W12 engine.
The company hasn't released any more information about the Bentley Bentayga facelift model, but stay tuned, we'll bring you all you need to know about the model on 30 June.
In Bentley related news, the brand recently discontinued its flagship Mulsanne model that has been in production for over a decade. The luxury car manufacturer has hand crafted 7,300 units of the vehicle since its launch.
The last unit, called the ‘6.75 Edition by Mulliner', has been finished in Rose Gold over Tungsten, and is in the process of being shipped to its American owner. The ‘6.75 Edition by Mulliner' is a highly sought after vehicle as its production numbers were limited to 30 units only. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Bentley Bentayga Video Released By The Brand
While the video really doesn't reveal much, we're certain that there are more upgrades and updates that Bentley will offer. Expectations are that the new model will carry a premium over the current-generation models, but the updates and upgrades will definitely be worth it. We're excited to see the Bentayga facelift model on 30 June.