- 35 min ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 13 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 13 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- News West Bengal assembly election 2021: Congress candidate Rezaul Haque from Samsherganj seat dies of Covid-19
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Spotted On Geekbench; Official Teaser Out In India
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: How Restoration of DA Will Change 7th Pay Commission Matrix?
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora, Aditi Rao Hydari, And Other Divas Inspire Us To Up Our Denim Jeans Style
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB Match Analysis: Glenn Maxwell redeems himself
- Movies Rahul Roy And His Family Test Positive For COVID-19; Actor Says They Hadn't Even Stepped Out Of Home
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Bentley has unveiled the Reindeer Eight, a unique one-off Christmas-themed model. The new Bentley Reindeer Eight is said to be based on the brand's Flying Spur V8 model and comes with a host of bespoke elements and highlights all around the exterior and interior of the car.
Starting with the exteriors, the new Bentley Reindeer Eight comes with a bespoke cricket ball colour paint scheme, called ‘Cricket Bauble'. The special edition also comes with a three-dimensional Reindeer in place of Bentley's ‘Flying B' mascot on the front of the bonnet. The saloon also features ‘Reindeer Eight' badges in place of the ‘V8' ones on the sides.
The exterior of the special Christmas-themed Bentley also comes with gold elements and highlights all around. This includes the front and rear diffusers, side sills and the side skirts.
The car also comes with a bespoke set of 22-inch gold rims wrapped in all-season tyres. The design is finished off with diamond-pattern on the sides of the saloon in different shades of grey, adding to the snow and winter theme of the saloon.
Moving inside, the Christmas theme continues here as well. The interiors come wrapped in the same Cricket Bauble colour upholstery. It features contrast gold stitching, with the customer (Santa Claus) name embroidered on the driver's seat.
The interiors come with a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment display, with built-in navigation and a ‘Naughty' and ‘Nice' list. The black veneer on the passenger side comes with bespoke graphics, depicting the night scene at the North Pole.
Powering Santa's new sleigh, is a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 petrol engine. It produces 549bhp and 770Nm of peak torque, paired with an eight-speed DCT automatic transmission. The Reindeer Eight saloon is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 4.1 seconds and reaching a top speed o 318km/h.
Thoughts On The One-Off Bentley Reindeer Eight Flying Spur
The Bentley Reindeer Eight is yet another no-expense barred one-off special edition version from the ultra-luxury car brand. A perfect addition to Santa Claus's garage?