- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Thar SUVs Spotted At Dealerships Without Infotainment System: Here Are The Details
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 11 hrs ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 12 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- News Give names of perpetrators: Delhi Police issues notice to farmer leader Darshan Pal
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 January 27 Highlights: Nikki Fights Vikas And Devoleena; Arshi Talks To Rahul About Vikas
- Finance Analysts Recommend Avoiding Yes Bank; See Stock Falling Further
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Kerala Blasters FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Unlucky Kerala shares spoils with Jamshedpur
- Education RRB NTPC Admit Card 2021 Phase-3, Check Region-wise Links
- Lifestyle Are Papayas A Healthy Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Travel February 2021: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Technology Realme Narzo 30A Gets NBTC, BIS Certifications; Hints India Launch As Well
British luxury car manufacturer, Bentley Motors has announced a resumption of operations and has started manufacturing the recently unveiled Bentley Bentayga facelift model. Production has begun at its Crewe facility in the United Kingdom.
The announcement follows a review of social distancing protocols that now allow for production at capacity. Deliveries of the Bentley Bentayga facelift model are expected to begin soon.
The brand has over 100 employees working on the production line that has been redesigned to maintain social distancing mandates. The Bentayga will now go through 43 stages on the assembly line.
Bentley Motors says that the new process allows for more lean manufacturing to happen. Over 1,500 employees have been trained in lean principles that help maximise value and reduce waste.
Changes the brand has made include improved ergonomics, safer processes, and reduced walking & waiting times during repositioning and movement of parts and components.
The company unveiled the Bentley Bentayga facelift model earlier this month. The new models feature updates made to both its interiors and exteriors, and is offered with a V8 petrol engine. To know more, click here.
Mr Peter Bosch, a Member of the Board for Manufacturing at Bentley Motors, said, "The new Bentayga is a celebration of all that we can do in Crewe and is a testament to the skill, passion and dedication of all of our colleagues who produce cars unmatched by any other car factory in the world."
"To deliver a sector-defining car that meets our own and customers incredibly high standards and expectations is a significant achievement, particularly at this early stage of production. In the lead up to manufacture commencing we reviewed each individual process to ensure its efficiency and effectiveness, implementing industry-leading lean techniques with social distancing measures included." he added.
Mr Bosch added, "What we are seeing at the start of production is a car that is significantly revised, both inside and out, and yet reaching record quality in manufacturing levels across the industry. Raising the bar again as the sector-defining luxury SUV."
Thoughts About Bentley Starting Production Of The Bentayga Facelift Model
Great news for Bentley fans and customers who want to own the facelift model. We're sure that the brand has done everything it can to make its facility an absolutely safe place, and we expect deliveries to begin as soon as next month.