- 1 hr ago Top-selling Two-Wheeler Brands In India In December 2020: Hero MotoCorp & Honda Continue To Dominate
- 1 hr ago New Jawa Forty-Two Spied Testing With New Features Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- Movies Lockdown Ki Love Story: Mohit Malik Might Not Shoot For The Last Episode!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra To Get S Pen Pro Later This Year
- Sports India vs Australia 4th Test: Know the highest chase in Gabba; India's highest 4th innings totals Down Under
- Education CSEET Result 2021: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
- News ICSI CSEET Result 2021 to be declared today at this time
- Finance 10 Lesser Known Facts Of SBI Doorstep Banking Services
- Lifestyle 11 Health Benefits Of Pomegranate Tea And How To Make It
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
Audi has silently updated their official Indian website, adding their upcoming S5 Sportback offering in the lineup. The Audi S5 Sportback was confirmed to go on sale in India, when a teaser of the sedan was released at the end of the Q2 SUV launch event.
Once launched in India, the Audi S5 Sportback will become the brand's sixth model to be introduced in the market in 2020. These include the Q8, A8 L, RS7, RS Q8, Q8 Celebration & the Q2.
The latest version of the Audi S5 Sportback was unveiled at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2019. The new model features a more aggressive and sporty design, with sharp LED headlamps with LED DRLs, sleek LED tail lights, large signature grille at the front, stylish 19-inch dual-tone alloy wheels; among others.
The cabin also comes with a host of features and equipment, including an all-black theme which gives it the sporty character. The S5 Sportback also comes with a virtual cockpit, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, sport seats, flat-bottom steering wheel and many others.
Carrying forward the petrol-only models, the upcoming Audi S5 Sportback will come powered by a single 3.0-litre TFSI engine. It produces 349bhp and 500Nm of peak torque, mated to an eight-speed Tiptronic automatic transmission unit.
The car also comes standard with the brand's four-wheel-drive ‘Quattro' technology. Audi also claims that the Audi S5 Sportback is capable of sprinting from 0 - 100km/h in 4.5 seconds. The sedan also comes with four driving modes: Comfort, Dynamic, Individual & Auto.
With the launch for the Audi S5 Sportback expected very soon, bookings for the same is also set to start. Once launched in India, the S5 Sportback will be imported into the market via the CBU (Completely Built Unit) route.
Thoughts On The Audi S5 Sportback
Audi has been on a roll in 2020, introducing 6 new models in the market even amidst the pandemic and lockdown. The S5 Sportback will be their final launch for this year. Once introduced, the S5 Sportback in India will rival the likes of the Mercedes-AMG C 43.