- 8 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- News Himachal Pradesh Power minister Sukh Ram Chaudhary tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Sports Marquez broke arm plate opening window at home
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
German luxury car manufacturer, Audi AG has announced that its Audi RS7 Sportback will be launched on 16 July. The brand's dealers have started accepting bookings for the vehicle for an amount of Rs 10 lakh.
Audi's RS7 Sportback is the high performance variant of the company's A7 model. The vehicle is sporty, and features an aggressive looking set of bumpers, and oval shaped dual exhausts.
The RS7 shares its silhouette, bonnet, front doors, and boot lip with the brand's standard A7 models. However the Sportback is wider, features large air dams, and a black honeycomb grille.
The RS7 Sportback four-door coupe features pillarless doors, a flat bottom steering wheel, dual touchscreen infotainment systems, and interiors with Alcantara upholstery.
The Audi RS7 will be powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine that is mated to a 48V mild-hybrid motor. The engine produces a combined total of 600bhp and a massive 800Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels.
The vehicle is expected to be priced north of the Rs 1.75 crore mark at launch. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom, India.
In Audi related news, the brand recently unveiled its 2021 Q5 model that is expected to launch in the country during next year. The model features revised styling as compared to the current-generation Audi Q5 models.
The new Q5 features new headlamps, redesigned DRLs, a 10.1-inch infotainment system, that supports Apple CarPlay, AI assistance, and voice commands.
The new infotainment system also features sat-nav with enhanced and high-resolution images from Google Earth. Other features include a multi-function steering wheel, climate control, a panoramic sunroof, and a digital instrument cluster. To know more about the 2021 Audi Q5, click here.
Thoughts About The Audi RS7 Scheduled For A 16 July Launch
The Audi RS7 looks like it means business, and obviously arrives with excellent performance figures. We think the model will do well considering its price bracket targets a very limited number of buyers across the country. Pandemic or not, premium and highly expensive vehicles always find buyers simply because they are lifestyle products.