- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 24 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Called Uneducated By Meena Kumari’s Step-son; 'She Inflicted Trauma On Our Family'
- News No decision to discontinue printing of Rs 2,000 note: Govt
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
German auto manufacturer Audi has released a teaser of the new RS Q8 model ahead of its India launch. The teaser shared by the company hints that a launch is expected soon.
Audi had said during the launch of its RS7 Sportback model that the brand planned to launch more RS models in the country. The upcoming RS Q8 is essentially a high performance variant of the standard Q8 SUV.
The Audi Q8 was unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show during 2019, and currently holds the record for the fastest SUV at the Nurburgring circuit in German with a lap time of 7 minutes and 42.2 seconds.
Exterior design elements that help the RS Q8 stand apart from its Q8 sibling include a new single-frame grille, redesigned front and rear bumpers, an integrated diffuser, and an RS-spec spoiler. The RS Q8 model arrives with a very aggressive front fascia.
The Audi RS Q8 also features 22-inch alloy wheels as standard, with 23-inch wheels available as an option. Interiors will feature sporty seats, leather and Alcantara elements, an RS specific flat-bottom steering wheel, and a virtual cockpit.
Powering the Audi RS Q8 is a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine that produces 600bhp and 800Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels via the brand's Quattro All-Wheel Drive System.
In Audi related news, the brand recently launched its RS7 Sportback model in India. Launched at Rs 1.94 crore, the vehicle has been imported as completely built units.
The Audi RS7 Sporback features a black-out grille at the front, large air dams, 21-inch wheels, and a prominent rear diffuser among a host of other features.
The vehicle also features a virtual cockpit, a touchscreen infotainment system, an RS specific flat-bottom steering wheel, a heads-up display, and aluminium paddle shifters among a host of other features. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Audi RS Q8 SUV
Owning the fastest SUV at the Nurburgring must be something else. The Audi RS Q8 looks aggressive, and definitely means business. We're glued to Audi for complete specs for the RS Q8 model and will bring you all the details as soon as we hear. Stay tuned!