- 2 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 3 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo Goes On Sale In India: Prices For The Supercar Start From Rs 4.02 Crore
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Sports Marquez broke arm plate opening window at home
- Movies CBI Files FIR Against Rhea Chakraborty In Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death Case
- News Arun Jaitley framed bill on Art 370 nullification that can withstand legal challenge, says his wife
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
German auto manufacturer Audi has released a teaser of the new RS Q8 model ahead of its India launch. The teaser shared by the company hints that a launch is expected soon.
Audi had said during the launch of its RS7 Sportback model that the brand planned to launch more RS models in the country. The upcoming RS Q8 is essentially a high performance variant of the standard Q8 SUV.
The Audi Q8 was unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show during 2019, and currently holds the record for the fastest SUV at the Nurburgring circuit in German with a lap time of 7 minutes and 42.2 seconds.
Exterior design elements that help the RS Q8 stand apart from its Q8 sibling include a new single-frame grille, redesigned front and rear bumpers, an integrated diffuser, and an RS-spec spoiler. The RS Q8 model arrives with a very aggressive front fascia.
The Audi RS Q8 also features 22-inch alloy wheels as standard, with 23-inch wheels available as an option. Interiors will feature sporty seats, leather and Alcantara elements, an RS specific flat-bottom steering wheel, and a virtual cockpit.
Powering the Audi RS Q8 is a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine that produces 600bhp and 800Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels via the brand's Quattro All-Wheel Drive System.
In Audi related news, the brand recently launched its RS7 Sportback model in India. Launched at Rs 1.94 crore, the vehicle has been imported as completely built units.
The Audi RS7 Sporback features a black-out grille at the front, large air dams, 21-inch wheels, and a prominent rear diffuser among a host of other features.
The vehicle also features a virtual cockpit, a touchscreen infotainment system, an RS specific flat-bottom steering wheel, a heads-up display, and aluminium paddle shifters among a host of other features. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Audi RS Q8 SUV
Owning the fastest SUV at the Nurburgring must be something else. The Audi RS Q8 looks aggressive, and definitely means business. We're glued to Audi for complete specs for the RS Q8 model and will bring you all the details as soon as we hear. Stay tuned!