- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports IPL 2020: CSK coach Fleming confirms Bravo will miss few more games
- News Ruckus in Rajya Sabha after government pushes for passage of farm bills
- Movies Tamil Nadu Child Marriage Case: Khushbu Sundar Requests Smriti Irani & WCD Ministry's Attention
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Lifestyle The Correct Order Of Applying Hair Products
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Audi announced that bookings for the RS Q8 SUV have begun ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The company announced earlier that it will bring more RS models to the market in future. The RS Q8 shares similar mechanicals as the Lamborghini Urus.
The performance SUV can be booked for a token amount of Rs 15 lakh. It is expected to go on sale sometime this month in the country. The RS Q8 is the fastest series-production SUV on the Nürburgring race track with a lap time of 7 minutes and 42.2 seconds.
The SUV can get from 0 to 100kmph in 3.8s and accelerate to 200kmph in just 13.7s. It can reach an electronically limited top speed of 305kmph. These excellent performance figures come from the RS Q8's 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine.
The engine produces a maximum of 600bhp and a peak torque of 800Nm. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels via the brand's Quattro all-wheel-drive system.
Mr Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "Our fourth product launch for this year, the Audi RS Q8 is an epitome of performance and aggressive styling. With its twin-turbo V8 petrol engine, the Audi RS Q8 combines the power of an RS model with the elegance of a premium coupe and the flexibility of an SUV. We are seeing a great response to the Audi Q8, an SUV that we launched earlier this year; this prompted us to bring the Audi RS Q8 to India at the earliest."
The company is offering customization and personalization that are exclusive to the RS Q8 SUV. Potential customers can book their Audi RS Q8 online from the comfort of their home. Alternatively, they can register their interest at the nearest Audi India dealership, who will also help with all customization and personalization requests.
Mr Dhillon further added, "These are exciting times for Audi India with our cars roaring into India in rapid succession. This will be our fifth product launch in a span of 10 months and I am happy to say that this won't be the only Q model launch in the next few months."
The RS Q8 will feature a couple of cosmetic changes over the standard model. These include a new single-frame grille, redesigned front and rear bumpers, an integrated diffuser, and an RS-spec spoiler. All the new changes make the RS Q8 bold and aggressive adding to the sports characteristics of the SUV.
Additionally, the upcoming RS Q8 will also feature 22-inch alloy wheels as standard, with 23-inch wheels available as an option. On the inside, it continues to feature a sporty theme with the help of bucket-like seats, leather and Alcantara elements, an RS-specific flat-bottom steering wheel, and a virtual cockpit; among others.
Thoughts About The Audi RS Q8 Bookings Commence Ahead Of India Launch
The Audi RS Q8 is a one of kind performance SUV that offers decent practicality as well. As it underpins the Lamborghini Urus, it comes packed with hardware to ensure maximum performance. Alongside performance figures, the upcoming SUV will also offer maximum luxury and comfort.