- 4 hrs ago Harley-Davidson Street 750 Prices Reduced: Becomes More Affordable
- 5 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle 'Flair' Variant Spied At Dealership Yard: Launch Expected Soon
- 5 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts Around Independence Day: Here Are All The Benefits & Offers Available
- 6 hrs ago Ford Increases The Price Of The BS6 Endeavour For The Indian Market: Details & Specifications
- Movies Air India Flight Crash: Bollywood Celebrities Akshay Kumar, Disha Patani And Others Send Prayers
- Sports Kerala plane crash: Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma lead sportspersons to condole loss of lives
- News Kerala plane crash: Political leaders offer condolences for those killed in tragic incident
- Technology Netflix User Interface Now Available In Hindi: Here's How To Avail
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela Or Janhvi Kapoor, Who Looked Stunning In Their Purple Sequin Saree?
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Finance Delhi Govt Announces Electric Vehicle Policy With Upto Rs 1.5 Lakh Incentive
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
German auto manufacturer Audi is all set to launch the RS7 Sportback in India on 16 July. The brand has released a new teaser of the RS7 model, and has already begun accepting bookings.
The new teaser released by Audi shows the RS7 Sportback dashing from the 0 to 100kmph mark in 3.6 seconds. The vehicle is capable of registering these times thanks to its 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine that is paired to a 48V mild hybrid motor.
The combination produces 591bhp and 800Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic that sends power to all four wheels.
The Audi RS 7 Sportback can be booked online or at any of the brand's dealers across the country for an amount of Rs 10 lakh. Deliveries of the vehicles are expected to begin next month.
Buyers can also visit Audi's India website to experience the car in augmented reality. A 360-degree product visualiser offers customers the chance to look at both the exterior and the interiors of the vehicle without having to leave the safety of their homes.
In Audi related news, the brand recently unveiled the Q4 Sportback e-Tron Concept, and announced that the vehicle will go into production as early as 2021 as a Coupe SUV.
The Q4 Sportback e-Tron model will be built on the brand's Modular Electrification Platform, and will be made available in two variants. Both will be powered by a 82kWh battery pack and will offer almost the same amount of power.
The battery will be housed at the floorboard, and will offer a total driving rage of 450 kilometers. The battery can be brought to 80 percent of charge in 30 minutes while using a fast charger.
The entire battery system weighs in at 510 kilograms, and Audi has engineered the system in order to offer a perfect 50:50 weight distribution. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Audi RS7 Sportback Teaser Released By Audi
Talk about a teaser! Audi is doing what it does best. Sticking to the facts and highlights of the RS7 in order to enhance market interest. We'd rather see a car nailing the 0 to 100kmph mark vs a picture with a bunch of words that don't do enough justice. Fantastic job Audi!