- 17 min ago KTM Duke 390 Engine Case Breaks Open Completely While Riding: Watch Video Here!
- 3 hrs ago Independence Day: First President Of India To Use An S-Class Limousine & The Cars Used Before
- 4 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Toyota Fortuner TRD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 34.98 Lakh
- Sports Bihar cricket mess: Players yet to get TA/DA and match fees of last season, Verma writes to Shah
- News Himachal Pradesh Power minister Sukh Ram Chaudhary tests positive for COVID-19
- Movies Sameer Sharma Had Shared A Powerful Post On Mental Health After Sushant Singh Rajput’s Death
- Technology Oppo A52 Arrives With New Configuration In India: Price And Sale Details
- Lifestyle Sanjana Sanghi And Amyra Dastur Will Inspire You To Up Your Look With Blue Outfits This Monsoon
- Finance Vodafone Idea Reports Massive Loss Of Rs 25,460.2 Crore For Apr-June
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit Near Delhi In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
German auto manufacturer Audi is all set to launch the RS7 Sportback in India on 16 July. The brand has released a new teaser of the RS7 model, and has already begun accepting bookings.
The new teaser released by Audi shows the RS7 Sportback dashing from the 0 to 100kmph mark in 3.6 seconds. The vehicle is capable of registering these times thanks to its 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine that is paired to a 48V mild hybrid motor.
The combination produces 591bhp and 800Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic that sends power to all four wheels.
The Audi RS 7 Sportback can be booked online or at any of the brand's dealers across the country for an amount of Rs 10 lakh. Deliveries of the vehicles are expected to begin next month.
Buyers can also visit Audi's India website to experience the car in augmented reality. A 360-degree product visualiser offers customers the chance to look at both the exterior and the interiors of the vehicle without having to leave the safety of their homes.
In Audi related news, the brand recently unveiled the Q4 Sportback e-Tron Concept, and announced that the vehicle will go into production as early as 2021 as a Coupe SUV.
The Q4 Sportback e-Tron model will be built on the brand's Modular Electrification Platform, and will be made available in two variants. Both will be powered by a 82kWh battery pack and will offer almost the same amount of power.
The battery will be housed at the floorboard, and will offer a total driving rage of 450 kilometers. The battery can be brought to 80 percent of charge in 30 minutes while using a fast charger.
The entire battery system weighs in at 510 kilograms, and Audi has engineered the system in order to offer a perfect 50:50 weight distribution. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Audi RS7 Sportback Teaser Released By Audi
Talk about a teaser! Audi is doing what it does best. Sticking to the facts and highlights of the RS7 in order to enhance market interest. We'd rather see a car nailing the 0 to 100kmph mark vs a picture with a bunch of words that don't do enough justice. Fantastic job Audi!