- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Transforms Herself Into A Barbie Doll Of 2099 And Creates Buzz With Her All-Purple Look
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Audi has launched its newest flagship model in the Indian market, the Q8 SUV. The new Audi Q8 is priced at Rs 1.33 Crore, ex-showroom (Delhi) and is offered in a single variant in the Indian market.
The new Audi Q8 is positioned above the Q7 SUV in the brand's product portfolio and features a number of added equipment and accessories over the previous flagship, the Q7. In terms of design, the new Audi Q8 features an imposing styling up front with its large octagonal grille upfront, surrounded by silver accents.
The large front grille is flanked on either end by sleek-looking full-LED headlamps, with the brand's Matrix LED units available as optional. From the side, the Audi Q8 SUV is characterised by the sloping roofline at the rear, as well as the large wheel arches housing the 21-inch alloys.
The rear profile comes with a pair of LED taillights which are connected while also featuring dual exhaust tips as well. The overall design of the Audi Q8 gives it an extremely sporty appeal.
In terms of sizing, the Audi Q8 is smaller than its rivals, the BMW X7 and the Mercedes-Benz GLS. The Audi SUV measures 4986mm in length, 1995mm in width and 1705mm in height while having a wheelbase of 2995mm.
Moving to the interiors of the flagship Audi SUV, the Q8 comes with all the bells and whistles one could expect in a car its price. This includes three digital displays; a 12.3-inch instrument cluster and two others on the central console, for infotainment system (10.1-inch) and climate control settings (8.6-inch).
Some of the standard features offered on the flagship Audi Q8 SUV: four-zone climate control, connected technology along with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto, panoramic sunroof, cruise control, electronically adjustable seats at the front, Bang & Olufsen sound system and a host of others.
In total, Audi offers the Q8 with 11 interior trim options, various alloy wheel design choices and 9 other wooden trim options for the cabin as well. The car also comes with adaptive air suspension, eight airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, lane-departure warning, 360-degree camera; to name a few.
In terms of powertrain, the new Audi Q8 is powered by a single petrol engine option. This includes a BS6-compliant 3.0-litre TFSI unit with a 48V mild-hybrid system.
The engine produces 340bhp and 500Nm of peak torque, paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission unit. Audi claims that the Q8 is capable of sprinting to a top speed of 250km/h while achieving a 0 - 100km/h in just 5.9 seconds.
Thoughts On The New Audi Q8 SUV Launch In India
The new Audi Q8 SUV is the latest flagship model in the Indian market from the German luxury car manufacturer. The Q8 SUV rivals the likes of the Range Rover Sport, Porsche Cayenne, BMW X7 and the Mercedes-Benz GLS in the Indian market.