- 10 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 12 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 13 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
Audi India has launched the updated version of it's 'myAudi Connect' app for Audi customers across the country. Furthermore, the 'myAudi Connect' app will now also cater to all the needs of the customers and Audi fans as well.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "At Audi India, we have endeavoured to make our existing suite of digital tech more user-friendly and all-encompassing in functionality. Our ‘myAudi Connect' App first introduced in 2019 was very well received by customers and it gives me great joy to say that the latest development will help us serve our tech-savvy customer even better. New features such as in-app custom offer, AR and book a test drive function widen the scope of the app to prospective Audi customers. Digitalization is a journey, not destination and we will continue to upgrade our services for our Customers and fans going forward."
"Digitalization is an extremely important pillar in our strategy for India. Over the past few months, we have become accustomed to having all the information we need at our fingertips and this has only strengthened our focus on Digitalization. New technology has always been at the core of everything we do at Audi and the ‘myAudi Connect' App takes this story forward," he further stated.
However, this latest version of the app has several new additional functions. These functions include Audi Club India login for members, online payments facilities, Audi concierge, prospects or non-customer benefits, customer care support among many more. The latest version of the app also gets features like customer safety and security, driver behaviour info, geo-location and service bookings, which were offered earlier also.
In other Audi news, the company started accepting bookings for the RS Q8 SUV ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The performance SUV can be booked for a token amount of Rs 15 lakh. Mechanically, the SUV is powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine. The engine produces 600bhp of power and a peak torque of 800Nm. It can get from 0 to 100kmph in 3.8s and accelerate to 200kmph in just 13.7s. It can reach an electronically limited top speed of 305kmph. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all wheels via the brand's Quattro all-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts About The Updated ‘MyAudi Connect' App
Audi launched this application last year, which already had a lot of features in it. However, in the updated version of the ‘myAudi Connect' app, not only customers but fans and enthusiasts will also be able to access the application.