- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Finance 5 Reasons Why NPS Is A Must-Have Investment In Your Retirement Portfolio
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
German luxury car manufacturer, Audi has introduced a new digital platform for its sales and after-sales services in India. The new digital retail platform offers customers a chance to get a virtual car purchase experience, from the comfort of their homes.
The digital platform also allows customers to make online bookings while also offering features like augmented reality and a 360-degree product visualiser to add to the car purchasing experience.
Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said,
"Digital customer-centric initiatives are a key focus area for Audi in India. We have been at the forefront of enabling and introducing future technologies for our customers - including Augmented and Virtual Reality elements. Taking this Digitalization strategy a step forward, we are pleased to announce digital sales for our product portfolio and after-sales support for our existing and future customers."
"While our belief in a digital future is already profound, the advent of Covid-19 has only made it stronger as to how we interact with our customers going forward. With the initiatives announced today, we are taking digital experiences to the living rooms of our customers and offering them the flexibility to purchase their preferred Audi of choice and even book their next service appointment online."
Dhillon further added, "Digitalization plays a major role in buying and engaging with a customer. Audi India leapt into 2019 by becoming the first luxury carmaker to unveil and introduce a digitalization roadmap - myAudi Connect. Digitalization will continue to be at the core of our strategy. As a brand, we are investing holistically in all possible avenues to be ‘Future Ready'. Through all our digitization initiatives, we want our customers to experience what we stand for - Vorsprung Durch Technik."
The online retail platform allows customers to configure their preferred models, explore finance options, make bookings online and also place an order, all from the comfort of their homes. Customers of the Audi Q8 and the A8 L models can go one-step further and leverage the brand's ‘Virtual Reality' technology to personalise their cars according to their taste.
Existing customers can also use the platform to book service appointments. They can also schedule pick-up and drop service for their cars. The online platform will allow customers to track the status of their vehicles with real-time updates, while also offering online payment options as well.
In recent news, amidst the relaxation in the current lockdown regulations in the country, Audi has commenced the bookings for its A6, A8 L and Q8 models in the Indian market — here are more details.
Thoughts About Audi India's Online Retail Platform
The Online retail platform from Audi offers a unique buying experience for its prospective customers in the Indian market. It also allows them to explore all options pre and post car purchase while staying at home safe and maintaining social distancing norms.