- 5 hrs ago New Kia Sonet SUV Modified Tastefully In Bangalore: Here Are All The Customisations Made
- 7 hrs ago Eeve Xeniaa Long-Term Review (First Report): Initial Impressions On The Eco-Friendly City Commuter
- 8 hrs ago Kia Sonet Bookings Cross 50,000 Units Milestone Mark: New Achievement By Hyundai Venue Rival
- 10 hrs ago Mahindra Scorpio Sting Trademarked In India: New Name For Next-Gen SUV
- Sports Royal Challengers Bangalore bowled well, says Kolkata Knight Riders captain Eoin Morgan
- Education MP Board 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared, Check MPBSE 12th Result Link
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 October 21 Highlights: Shehzad Deol Gets Eliminated, Toofani Seniors Exit The Show
- News INS Kavaratti: The silent submarine killer in the seas, to be commissioned into Navy today
- Finance Domestic Air Travel Picks Up Amid Festivities; Delhi-Mumbai Spot Fare Rs. 18,000
- Lifestyle Diabetes In Men: Early Signs And Symptoms To Look Out For
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In November
- Technology Vi Offering Double Data Benefits With Prepaid Plans
Audi launches the '#ReadyToDrive' Campaign in India. This campaign will comprise many new service initiatives and aftersales benefits for the customers and they can avail offers till September 30, 2020.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India said, "At Audi, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. In line with our overall business strategy, we are happy to announce a service-specific campaign that brings savings and a host of offers that will ease a return to normalcy in the post lockdown period. All our workshops are fully sanitized and are constantly monitored to ensure that maximum hygiene is maintained at all times. We have seen increased aftersales activity over the last few weeks and we look forward to welcoming back our customers to our service centers. It is our endeavor to ensure that all Audis are running at their best, always."
This campaign also includes benefits and savings on items such as brake pads, brake discs and brake pad sensors, Audi genuine accessories and merchandise, myAudi Connect (Dongle), extended warranty, service plans and comprehensive service value package. Customers can save up to 20 to 50 per cent off on certain items mentioned above. Also, cars older than five years at the start of the campaign are eligible for a complimentary lube service.
Audi India recently launched the updated version of it's 'myAudi Connect' app for Audi customers across the country. Furthermore, the 'myAudi Connect' app will now also cater to all the needs of the customers and Audi fans as well. However, this latest version of the app has several new additional functions. These functions include Audi Club India login for members, online payments facilities, Audi concierge, prospects or non-customer benefits, customer care support among many more.
The latest version of the app also gets features like customer safety and security, driver behaviour info, geo-location and service bookings, which were offered earlier also.
Thoughts About The Ready To Drive Campaign By Audi India
In recent times, manufacturers are doing their best to keep their customers engaged. If the customers go for the Ready To Drive campaign, then they will be definitely benefiting from the offers that Audi India is providing.