- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Called Uneducated By Meena Kumari’s Step-son; 'She Inflicted Trauma On Our Family'
- News No decision to discontinue printing of Rs 2,000 note: Govt
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Audi India has opened a new state-of-the-art service facility in Delhi NCR for its customers. This new state-of-the-art service facility is spread over a total area of 43,000 sq.ft. this service centre also features 20 service bays with an exclusive body shop facility.
Laksh Vaaman Sehgal, Dealer Principal, Adventure Auto Car India Ltd (Motherson Group) said, "Audi Service Delhi West is an extremely important milestone in our journey as we continue to increase the Audi car park in the national capital. We are proud to continue our strong association with Audi India and look forward to providing hassle-free after sales support to our customers in the city. We believe in a strong customer centric approach and this new facility will stand for all things Audi."
This new state-of-the-art service facility by Audi can service up to 40 cars per day in a single shift. The service is done by trained technicians who will ensure that the cars will be serviced with approved equipment, tools and technologies as per Audi standards.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "I am happy to announce the opening of our new service facility in Delhi NCR with our strong partner Adventure Auto Car India. As a brand, we are firmly committed to widening our sales and service footprint and this is one more step in our journey to enhance the joy of owning an Audi. Over the last few weeks we have seen a steady increase in after sales activity as people prepare to resume their daily lives. With our growing car parc in city, Audi Service Delhi West will create easy access for customers in the vicinity."
The Government has eased the nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic so that businesses can resume under certain rules and regulations. Audi India is following all the protocols necessary and the dealerships and workshops are sanitized twice a day including, which also includes all the access points.
Moreover, all the cars that have been serviced and sanitized and are ready for delivery are marked with soft stickers. then the cars will be processed through contactless documentation. Customers can book a service on the Audi India's official website or via the ‘myAudi Connect' app. The customers can also schedule a car pick-up and drop as per their convenience.
Thoughts About The State-Of-The-Art Service Facility By Audi India
Through this facility, Audi India will be able to service a lot of cars in a single day. Also, the customers just need to relax and book an appointment and the rest will be taken care of by Audi, from the pick-up till the dropping off the vehicles.