- 7 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 18 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 19 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 20 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports IPL 2021 Suspended: Mumbai Indians' foreign recruits reach their destinations safely
- Finance CBDT Made Available Offline Utility Of ITR 1 & 4, Check Steps To File
- News Gujarat: Congress leader Hardik Patel's father dies of COVID-19
- Movies Mother's Day 2021: Farhan Akhtar, Madhuri Dixit, Janhvi Kapoor, & Others Wish Their Moms
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Audi India has opened a new state-of-the-art service facility in Delhi NCR for its customers. This new state-of-the-art service facility is spread over a total area of 43,000 sq.ft. this service centre also features 20 service bays with an exclusive body shop facility.
Laksh Vaaman Sehgal, Dealer Principal, Adventure Auto Car India Ltd (Motherson Group) said, "Audi Service Delhi West is an extremely important milestone in our journey as we continue to increase the Audi car park in the national capital. We are proud to continue our strong association with Audi India and look forward to providing hassle-free after sales support to our customers in the city. We believe in a strong customer centric approach and this new facility will stand for all things Audi."
This new state-of-the-art service facility by Audi can service up to 40 cars per day in a single shift. The service is done by trained technicians who will ensure that the cars will be serviced with approved equipment, tools and technologies as per Audi standards.
Commenting on the announcement, Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, "I am happy to announce the opening of our new service facility in Delhi NCR with our strong partner Adventure Auto Car India. As a brand, we are firmly committed to widening our sales and service footprint and this is one more step in our journey to enhance the joy of owning an Audi. Over the last few weeks we have seen a steady increase in after sales activity as people prepare to resume their daily lives. With our growing car parc in city, Audi Service Delhi West will create easy access for customers in the vicinity."
The Government has eased the nationwide lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic so that businesses can resume under certain rules and regulations. Audi India is following all the protocols necessary and the dealerships and workshops are sanitized twice a day including, which also includes all the access points.
Moreover, all the cars that have been serviced and sanitized and are ready for delivery are marked with soft stickers. then the cars will be processed through contactless documentation. Customers can book a service on the Audi India's official website or via the ‘myAudi Connect' app. The customers can also schedule a car pick-up and drop as per their convenience.
Thoughts About The State-Of-The-Art Service Facility By Audi India
Through this facility, Audi India will be able to service a lot of cars in a single day. Also, the customers just need to relax and book an appointment and the rest will be taken care of by Audi, from the pick-up till the dropping off the vehicles.