- 1 day ago Kawasaki Launches The Ninja ZX-25R In Indonesia: Details & Specifications
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo & Vento TSI Limited-Edition Models Removed From The Company Website
- 1 day ago KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Launches Car Safety Accessories: Air Purifiers, Separation Films And More
- Technology Upcoming Samsung Rumored Smartphones Expected To Launch
- Movies Independence Day 2020: 6 Web Series That Will Rekindle Your Passion For India
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test: Holder lauds Gabriel and Blackwood after Windies take series lead
- News Rajasthan crisis: 75 MLAs attended CM Gehlot's meeting
- Finance RIL's New Deal: Qualcomm To Invest Rs 730 Crore In Jio Platforms
- Lifestyle Radhe Shyam Actress Pooja Hegde Sure Knows How To Make A Yellow Splash With Her Outfits
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Audi has announced the start of bookings for three of its models in the Indian lineup: A6 sedan, A8 L sedan and the Q8 SUV. All three models can be booked through the brand's online retail platform for a token amount of Rs 50,000.
All three models have already been introduced in the Indian market, with sales and bookings having been temporarily stopped due to the COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown in the Indian market. Now, with the relaxation in the lockdown norms by the Indian government, Audi has restarted the online bookings of its premium models in the country. Deliveries of the three models will begin once the market reopens post the current lockdown.
Coming to the three models in question, let's start off with the Audi A6. This sedan was launched in India back in October 2019. The new Audi A6 sedan is offered with a starting price of Rs 54.20 lakh and is available in two variants, both of which are powered by the same 45TFSI powertrain.
This comes in the form of 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo-petrol unit, producing 245bhp. The Audi A6 sedan rivals the likes of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class and the BMW 5 Series in the segment.
The next model is the brand's flagship sedan, the A8 L. Audi offers the A8 sedan in its range-topping long-wheelbase version in the Indian market. The flagship Audi A8 L sedan comes powered by a 3.0-litre turbocharged V6 petrol engine paired with a 48V mild-hybrid technology.
The engine produces 340bhp, delivered to all four wheels, via Audi's Quattro system, which is standard on the A8 L. The flagship sedan from Audi, rivals other Germans such as the BMW 7 Series and the Mercedes-Benz S-Class in the Indian market.
The third model is the flagship SUV, the Q8. Rivalling the likes of the Mercedes-Benz G-Class and the BMW X7, the Audi Q8 comes packed with a host of features, sharp aggressive design and strong performing powertrain. The powertrain on the Audi Q8 is the same 3.0-litre turbo V6 petrol engine as that on the A8 L.
Thoughts About Audi Restarting Bookings For The A6, A8 L & Q8
The Audi A6, A8 L and the Q8 are among the most premium offerings from the German brand in the Indian market. All three models are available to purchase on the brand's recently introduced online retail platform, promoting a virtual buying experience in a post COVID-19 normalcy.