- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Week 40, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9i, LG WING, Moto E7 Plus, Realme 7i, Sony Xperia 5 II And More
- Sports Controversial umpiring decision mars Delhi Capitals' win over Kings XI Punjab in IPL 2020
- Education Schools Reopen In India Latest News, Check State-wise List
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Renuka Shahane Walk Fans Through Her Love Story With Ashutosh Rana
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Chennai based commercial vehicle manufacturer Ashok Leyland has announced a launch of its digital solutions range for commercial vehicles. Called the DigitAL Nxt platform, the solution offers a host of information about the vehicles.
The brand's offers an 1-Alert 3.0, AL Cares, and an Uptime Solution Center that offers telematics applications for its BS6 offerings. The solutions offer quick access to vehicle details and offer real-time information about the vehicle.
The company says that its newest technology incorporated into its DigitAL Nxt Solution platform will help customers and owners manage their vehicles, fleets, and businesses better, thereby increasing profitability.
Mr Vipin Sondhi, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Ashok Leyland said, "We have invested in creating these digital solutions to enhance customer efficiency, performance, and profitability through various means of anytime, anywhere support for their vehicles."
The brand added that the new platform will allow for customers and owners to enjoy the best possible uptime for their commercial vehicles, and that the offering is the best in the industry.
Ashok Leyland has also built a smartphone application that makes it easy to use and track. The application is available for iOS and Android, and works like any other application installed on a phone.
The brand says that the three digital solutions will collectively help customers and owners manage their businesses with a tap of a screen, and will make it easier for owners to log into the platform from anywhere, allowing for easier management.
In Ashok Leyland related news, the brand recently launched its AVTR modular truck platform that allows for multiple configuration options, loading spans, suspension setups, drivetrain setups, and cabin options.
The company intends using the new platform to manufacture a range of products that include trucks, tractors, and tippers. To know more about the new modular platform, click here.
Thoughts About Ashok Leyland's New DigitAL Nxt Solutions For Commercial Vehicles
Having a solution that allows for better fleet and vehicle management is bound to offer better control over businesses. Other manufacturers have also begun offering solutions for their commercial vehicle fleets. We expect more automakers to offer solutions for fleet management.