- 3 hrs ago New Tata Safari Arrives At Dealer Yard Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- 4 hrs ago All-New BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe M Sport (First Drive) Review
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Indian National Drag Racing Championship Results: Hemanth Muddappa Wins For The Fourth Time
- 1 day ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- News Supreme Court seeks Centre's reply on PIL seeking setting up of media tribunal
- Movies Republic Day 2021: Best Patriotic Scenes From Bollywood Films Which Gave Us Goosebumps
- Finance 5 Best 2-3 Year FDs With Good Returns Up To 7%
- Lifestyle The White Tiger: Priyanka Chopra Jonas Inspires Us To Step Up Our Fashion Game With Her Outfits
- Sports ESFI introduces national rankings for esports; Resilience, Checkmate & Adbhut Esports grabs top spot
- Technology ESA Using Iodine Propellant System On Small Satellites To Reduce Space Debris
- Education MHT CET 2020 Round II Seat Allotment Result for B. Tech, B. Pharma To Be Out Today
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Chennai based commercial vehicle manufacturer Ashok Leyland has announced a launch of its digital solutions range for commercial vehicles. Called the DigitAL Nxt platform, the solution offers a host of information about the vehicles.
The brand's offers an 1-Alert 3.0, AL Cares, and an Uptime Solution Center that offers telematics applications for its BS6 offerings. The solutions offer quick access to vehicle details and offer real-time information about the vehicle.
The company says that its newest technology incorporated into its DigitAL Nxt Solution platform will help customers and owners manage their vehicles, fleets, and businesses better, thereby increasing profitability.
Mr Vipin Sondhi, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at Ashok Leyland said, "We have invested in creating these digital solutions to enhance customer efficiency, performance, and profitability through various means of anytime, anywhere support for their vehicles."
The brand added that the new platform will allow for customers and owners to enjoy the best possible uptime for their commercial vehicles, and that the offering is the best in the industry.
Ashok Leyland has also built a smartphone application that makes it easy to use and track. The application is available for iOS and Android, and works like any other application installed on a phone.
The brand says that the three digital solutions will collectively help customers and owners manage their businesses with a tap of a screen, and will make it easier for owners to log into the platform from anywhere, allowing for easier management.
In Ashok Leyland related news, the brand recently launched its AVTR modular truck platform that allows for multiple configuration options, loading spans, suspension setups, drivetrain setups, and cabin options.
The company intends using the new platform to manufacture a range of products that include trucks, tractors, and tippers. To know more about the new modular platform, click here.
Thoughts About Ashok Leyland's New DigitAL Nxt Solutions For Commercial Vehicles
Having a solution that allows for better fleet and vehicle management is bound to offer better control over businesses. Other manufacturers have also begun offering solutions for their commercial vehicle fleets. We expect more automakers to offer solutions for fleet management.