- 10 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 19 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- Finance 7.5% Interest On FDs Of Lakshmi Vilas Bank DBS Are Attractive
- Sports MotoGP Yearender 2020: Nine different winners and a new champion!
- News Hyderabad: Nagarjuna Sagar MLA Nomula Narsimhaiah passes away
- Technology FAU-G Pre-Registration Is Live In India: How To Pre-Register On Google Play Store
- Movies Kollywood 2020: Top 5 Videos That Stole Our Hearts This Year!
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Tata Motors has announced that 6413 units of the Tata Ace Gold have been ordered by the Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation. As per the terms and conditions of the government body, the company will be delivering the fully-built Tata Ace Gold that will be used as mobile dispensing units for the doorstep delivery of supplies in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
On the momentous occasion, Vinay Pathak, Vice President, Product Line, SCV & PU, Tata Motors, said, "We're delighted to be associated with Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation. It is one of the most prestigious orders we have won till now, and we will not only be delivering the customised, fully-built Ace Gold mini trucks, but also be helping the corporation in the comprehensive maintenance of the vehicles. It gives me immense joy to see that our upgraded range of BS6 vehicles are extremely well received by the customers, be it private owners or government bodies."
The Tata Ace Gold is powered by both diesel and petrol engines. The diesel unit is a 2-cylinder, 700 CC, naturally aspirated direction injection engine. The unit produces 19bhp of power at 45Nm of peak torque. The petrol engine is an MPFI 4 stroke, water-cooled engine produces 29bhp and 55Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the CNG Ace variant gets a water-cooled, multi-point gas injection 694cc CNG engine. The unit pumps out 24bhp of power at 50Nm of peak torque.
In other recent Tata news, the Tata Tiago is the company's entry-level hatchback model sold in the Indian market. Tata has once again silently pushed a couple of updates on the Tiago model. The hatchback now receives a new door lock design along with a new door trim as well.
Thoughts About The Tata Ace Gold
The Tata Ace Gold is a brilliant vehicle and is available in both engine options. The pick-up is small and compact and can move around in the city delivering the necessary goods without causing a lot of traffic, like the other big pick-ups.