- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 7 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- News Sushil Modi named as BJP candidate for Rajya Sabha by-election in Bihar
- Sports Indian Elite Athletes Avinash Sable, Parul Chaudhary vie for top honours at ADHM 2020
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Tata Motors has announced that 6413 units of the Tata Ace Gold have been ordered by the Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation. As per the terms and conditions of the government body, the company will be delivering the fully-built Tata Ace Gold that will be used as mobile dispensing units for the doorstep delivery of supplies in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
On the momentous occasion, Vinay Pathak, Vice President, Product Line, SCV & PU, Tata Motors, said, "We're delighted to be associated with Andhra Pradesh Civil Supplies Corporation. It is one of the most prestigious orders we have won till now, and we will not only be delivering the customised, fully-built Ace Gold mini trucks, but also be helping the corporation in the comprehensive maintenance of the vehicles. It gives me immense joy to see that our upgraded range of BS6 vehicles are extremely well received by the customers, be it private owners or government bodies."
The Tata Ace Gold is powered by both diesel and petrol engines. The diesel unit is a 2-cylinder, 700 CC, naturally aspirated direction injection engine. The unit produces 19bhp of power at 45Nm of peak torque. The petrol engine is an MPFI 4 stroke, water-cooled engine produces 29bhp and 55Nm of peak torque.
On the other hand, the CNG Ace variant gets a water-cooled, multi-point gas injection 694cc CNG engine. The unit pumps out 24bhp of power at 50Nm of peak torque.
In other recent Tata news, the Tata Tiago is the company's entry-level hatchback model sold in the Indian market. Tata has once again silently pushed a couple of updates on the Tiago model. The hatchback now receives a new door lock design along with a new door trim as well.
Thoughts About The Tata Ace Gold
The Tata Ace Gold is a brilliant vehicle and is available in both engine options. The pick-up is small and compact and can move around in the city delivering the necessary goods without causing a lot of traffic, like the other big pick-ups.