- 25 min ago Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Spied With Yellow Tank, Twin Pod Cluster, & More: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago New (2020) Hyundai Verna Facelift Prices Leaked: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago Top Car News Of The Week: 2020 Maruti Dzire, BS6 Mahindra Bolero, BS4 Deadline, & More
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Apache RTR 180 BS6, Royal Enfield Bullet Trails, Rajiv Bajaj
- Sports Rennes star has time on his side – could Camavinga be Casemiro's deputy at Real Madrid?
- News Udupi man who committed suicide fearing having contracted coronavirus tested negative
- Movies Kanika Kapoor Tests Coronavirus Positive For The Fourth Time, Family Members Concerned!
- Technology How to Pin a Website to Windows 10 Taskbar
- Lifestyle Ratan Tata, Anand Mahindra And Other Business Tycoons Who Came Foward To Fight Against Coronavirus
- Finance RBI ‘s EMI Moratorium: Higher Interest If You Opt For EMI Break
- Travel 10 Best Family Friendly Destinations To Visit In April In India
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
Maruti Suzuki is all geared up to launch the 2020 Vitara Brezza sometime soon. According to ZigWheels, the company has started revealing some details and specifications of the new Brezza. Just like before, the Vitara Brezza will be available in four variants - LXi, VXi, ZXi, ZXi+. Moreover, dealerships have started accepting bookings for a token amount of between Rs 11,000 to Rs 21,000 depending on the variant. Read more to find out.
So let us start talking about the base variant, which is the Vitara Brezza LXi. Now being the base variant, the car misses out on a lot of features like LED headlights with DRLs and gets halogen units instead, gets steel wheels instead of alloys and no roof rails. Other missing features are steering-mounted controls, auto-folding electric ORVMs, reverse parking camera push-button start/stop, cruise control and 60:40 split rear seat.
However, the base variant does get LED tail lamps, body-colored ORVMs, fabric upholstery, manual day/night rearview mirror, a basic entertainment system with USB, Aux-in and Bluetooth connectivity. As far as the engine is concerned, it will be the new BS6-compliant 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine that churns out 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to only a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Moving on, there is the Brezza VXi, which gets all the features that are present on the LXi and additionally a few more. The other features include LED headlights with DRLs, steel wheels with covers, keyless entry and push-button start/stop, and an illuminated glovebox and auto AC.
The car still misses out on roof rails, LED fog lights, a reverse parking camera, a rear wiper, steering-mounted audio controls, auto headlamps, and cruise control and a touchscreen infotainment system. Engine options remain the same (1.5-litre K15B petrol engine) but now it is available with a 4-speed automatic gearbox or a 5-speed manual.
Next up is the Vitara Brezza ZXi. Again, this variant arrives with all the features from the VXi variant and a few more new ones like alloy wheels, rear wiper along with a washer, manual height adjuster for the driver's seat. The ZXi variant also features a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, navigation, 60:40 split rear seats, and cruise control. The only features missing are the rain-sensing auto wipers, auto headlamps, auto-fold electric ORVMs, and a reverse camera (which should have been included).
Last but not least is the ZXi+, which is the most feature-loaded variant of the 2020 Vitara Brezza gets all the features that Maruti has to offer with the car. The compact SUV comes with all the features present on the ZXi variant and also gets rain-sensing auto wipers, auto headlamps, auto-fold electric ORVMs, and a reverse camera.
The car also gets a leather-wrapped steering wheel, dual-tone exterior body shades, front LED fog lamps and a pair of tweeters. As far as safety goes, the Brezza includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, seatbelt warning and a high-speed alert system. We are expecting the 2020 Vitara Brezza to carry a price tag north of Rs 7.5 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The 2020 Vitara Brezza
The Brezza was one of the best selling cars from the company's portfolio and this new facelifted version looks too good and will attract a lot of people. Once launched, the Brezza will lock horns with the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300, and the Tata Nexon.