- 1 hr ago Maruti Ertiga Becomes India’s Best-Selling MPV In FY 2019-20: Registers Over 90,000 Units of Sales
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai ‘Click to Buy’ Online Purchasing Service Launched Across India
- 2 hrs ago Maxxis Tyres Partners With Yamaha: To Sell Co-Branded Tyres At Yamaha Dealerships
- 3 hrs ago Hero Xtreme 200S & Xpulse 200T BS6 Motorcycles Teased Ahead Of India Launch
- Sports Pujara's deal with Gloucestershire called off due to COVID-19 pandemic
- News 8 ESIC hospitals with 1,042 beds declared COVID-19 facilities for all insured persons
- Lifestyle How To Cut Your Own Hair And Not Regret It Later!
- Movies Hum Paanch Starring Vidya Balan, Ashok Saraf To Be Rerun On Television; Ashok Says He Had No Idea
- Technology LG Teases Upcoming Smartphone Revealing Raindrop Camera, Design
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian On Forbes Billionaires List 2020
- Education Impact of Coronavirus on College Education in India: Dr Swati Mujumdar, Symbiosis, Speaks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Maruti Suzuki is all geared up to launch the 2020 Vitara Brezza sometime soon. According to ZigWheels, the company has started revealing some details and specifications of the new Brezza. Just like before, the Vitara Brezza will be available in four variants - LXi, VXi, ZXi, ZXi+. Moreover, dealerships have started accepting bookings for a token amount of between Rs 11,000 to Rs 21,000 depending on the variant. Read more to find out.
So let us start talking about the base variant, which is the Vitara Brezza LXi. Now being the base variant, the car misses out on a lot of features like LED headlights with DRLs and gets halogen units instead, gets steel wheels instead of alloys and no roof rails. Other missing features are steering-mounted controls, auto-folding electric ORVMs, reverse parking camera push-button start/stop, cruise control and 60:40 split rear seat.
However, the base variant does get LED tail lamps, body-colored ORVMs, fabric upholstery, manual day/night rearview mirror, a basic entertainment system with USB, Aux-in and Bluetooth connectivity. As far as the engine is concerned, it will be the new BS6-compliant 1.5-litre K15B petrol engine that churns out 104bhp and 138Nm of peak torque. The engine will come mated to only a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Moving on, there is the Brezza VXi, which gets all the features that are present on the LXi and additionally a few more. The other features include LED headlights with DRLs, steel wheels with covers, keyless entry and push-button start/stop, and an illuminated glovebox and auto AC.
The car still misses out on roof rails, LED fog lights, a reverse parking camera, a rear wiper, steering-mounted audio controls, auto headlamps, and cruise control and a touchscreen infotainment system. Engine options remain the same (1.5-litre K15B petrol engine) but now it is available with a 4-speed automatic gearbox or a 5-speed manual.
Next up is the Vitara Brezza ZXi. Again, this variant arrives with all the features from the VXi variant and a few more new ones like alloy wheels, rear wiper along with a washer, manual height adjuster for the driver's seat. The ZXi variant also features a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, navigation, 60:40 split rear seats, and cruise control. The only features missing are the rain-sensing auto wipers, auto headlamps, auto-fold electric ORVMs, and a reverse camera (which should have been included).
Last but not least is the ZXi+, which is the most feature-loaded variant of the 2020 Vitara Brezza gets all the features that Maruti has to offer with the car. The compact SUV comes with all the features present on the ZXi variant and also gets rain-sensing auto wipers, auto headlamps, auto-fold electric ORVMs, and a reverse camera.
The car also gets a leather-wrapped steering wheel, dual-tone exterior body shades, front LED fog lamps and a pair of tweeters. As far as safety goes, the Brezza includes dual airbags, ABS with EBD, seatbelt warning and a high-speed alert system. We are expecting the 2020 Vitara Brezza to carry a price tag north of Rs 7.5 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The 2020 Vitara Brezza
The Brezza was one of the best selling cars from the company's portfolio and this new facelifted version looks too good and will attract a lot of people. Once launched, the Brezza will lock horns with the Hyundai Venue, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300, and the Tata Nexon.