- 1 day ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 1 day ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 1 day ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 1 day ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Technology Best In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Smartphones To Buy In India Starting From Rs. 9,999
- News Karnataka school sedition case challenged in SC
- Movies Box Office Collection Report: Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan VS Bhoot Part One: The Haunted Ship
- Sports FIH Hockey Pro League: Fighting India go down to Australia
- Lifestyle 10 Dangerous Habits That May Cause Cancer
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Finance Gold Hits 7-Year High As Caronavirus Fears Persist
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The 2020 BMW X1 facelift will be launched on 05 March, 2020. BMW has confirmed the launch of the facelifted X1 for the Indian market. The SUV will feature several changes to the design and styling, as well as to the interiors. However, the engine specs are unlikely to be changed.
The BMW X1 has been one of the favourite SUVs in its segment. Ever since its launch, buyers have loved the SUV for its almost sedan-like handling and SUV practicality. The BMW X1 debuted in India back in 2010.
Its design was considered brilliant at the time. However, its proportions were not that great and it did not have the SUV stance that Indians love very much. Then, at the 2016 Indian Auto Expo, BMW launched the second-gen X1 and this time, it had everything that one would desire in an SUV at that price point.
Now though, it is time for a facelift and BMW has been working on just that. The 2020 BMW X1 comes with updated styling up front and at the rear. The front end will feature an updated grille. Yes, the signature BMW kidney grille will become bigger for the 2020 model.
It also features redesigned LED projector headlamps with LED daytime running lights, a new front bumper and new LED fog lamps as well. The front-end looks more aggressive with it sharper lines. The side profile remains unchanged on the new model.
At the rear, the 2020 BMW X1 features redesigned LED tail lamps, a slightly redesigned bumper and larger exhaust outlets. There are several changes to the interiors as well. The most significant change comes in the form of a larger touchscreen infotainment unit.
The current 6.5-inch display will be replaced by an 8.8-inch touchscreen with the same features as the current model. It also gets updated upholstery. The facelifted BMW X1 is expected to be powered by the same engines as the current model, with the same specifications.
The BMW X1 can be had with either a 2.0-litre petrol engine or a 2.0-litre diesel engine. The petrol motor has a maximum power output of 192bhp and a peak torque output of 280Nm and is mated to a seven-speed automatic gearbox. The diesel motor on the other hand has an output of 188bhp and 400Nm and is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Thoughts On 2020 BMW X1 Facelift Being Launched On 05 March
The BMW X1 is an extremely capable machine. It is loaded with premium equipment, it comes with lovely German engineering, and is a joy to drive. Now, with the facelift around the corner, there is a lot more to look forward to.